(FINISHED) Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest.

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2020

I would like to spend my Valentine's Day with @frenioz00

That is if her soon-to-be husband would understand 😬😬😬 not only is she a delight to talk with, she also has an witty sense of humor😜 she is smart and intelligent 🎀 and has the way of keeping me on my toes📌 I have come to consider her a good friend for each I'm truly thankful ☮ Now of course I have many friends here that I hope to spend Valentine's Day with 😍

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,172 Level 5
    edited February 2020

I'd like to spend at least part of the day with @firebombmarkus, too, even if I have to share it with @Foley1362. 🤗

Marko was the first person to reach out to me and introduce himself and offer his help within a few days of when I joined. But it's not only just that. I've only been in the Community about a month now, but I've noticed how kind, polite, caring, and helpful he is to EVERYONE. He has so much patience, too. 😀 So, maybe, if I spent some time with Marko, those qualities will rub off onto me!!!! 🤞

P.S. Cool contest @Elsa !

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend

Guys, you are too kind 🥰 Deb, we will have to ask Mother @Elsa if this is against the rules 😉 @debrichmond but I would like it too. Thank you for the wonderful words, I am really honored ❤️ That's just my nature. It's easy to be patient and polite online but I have to admit there is still space for improvement in real life and I am working on it 🙏🏻

@Foley1362 Thank you, my dear friend, 🤗 This is really melting my heart! Not only that I love you as a friend, but I am also very proud of how great member of the Community you became 💞 I would totally spend the day with you, but could you handle me? 😉😉😉

The person I am tagging is @lulu13 as I love her personality and would like to know her better 🤩

• Kikaskooka
    Kikaskooka Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020

(Edit by CM: off-topic)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    edited February 2020

@firebombmarkus

Hello Marko! You were also the first with me who had reprimanded me here because I also tried it in German. And then we had further contact to get help from you. It is a very nice work with you and I really enjoy it. And will still be there for me when I need help. Your kind manner makes me very happy. I just had to get rid of it. The best place is to make it public. Thank you very much for your support.

Greetings from Germany Peggy

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Thank you Elsa for this fantastic and lovely initiative. ❤️

Love is definitely in the air around the king community! 🙂

• kmk1331
    kmk1331 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2020

I totally am tagging myself because I'm the only person that I find worthy of spending Valentine's Day with!!! How do I Tag??

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5

Ohh wow! Lots of ❤️ on here.

Dear @firebombmarkus thank you for the tag. I would also love to spend Valentines day with you to get to know you better. I feel we are on the same page when it comes to thoughts and humour and i ❤️ That!

According to the rules i can’t tag you back, so i am tagging @AbhinavSargar because her sweet nature is adorable and inspiring 💕💐

• Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4

I would love to spend my Valentines day with @Pounawea . I am sure we would have a wonderful day, eating Tapas, drinking wine and talking and laughing a lot together in Barcelona. 🍛🍷😊😁😂❤️💜💙💛💚 Happy Valentines to everyone.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?