(FINISHED) Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest.

Comments

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4

@debrichmond deb ur cheating on me!!!! Hahaha I thought us philadelphian's stick together lol I'm just kidding with you ur awesome person and so are ur picks just having some fun. Have a great day!!!!🙃😜

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Honestly speaking, I was waiting ⏳for someone to tag me , And when I 😱saw the notification that someone has tagged me in this contest, I ran to see who tagged me and why ?🤯

Then suddenly find out that @Lim has tagged me as a active member to participate in this contest . My heart 💔💔💔broke after seeing this. 😔

So, now I am going to ask myself that,🤭

Will you spend the Valentine's Day with me @satnam ? 🤔

And the reasons are :- he is 😍awesome, 😘superb, kind, thoughtful,🤩 fabulous, attractive, handsome etc..  

I don't have enough words , how to describe him perfectly . He is so 🤭perfect 😁😁😁😁 

Seems like a bit too 😅😅much. So, that's all 

I apologize to those who were going to tag me but sorry, now !! I am 💁‍♂busy. 😎

Please do not 🙇‍♂mind, I will try in the next year to come with you.🤷‍♂

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5

Awwww, thanks @Nck. You're too sweet! We certainly should support each other, and do! So keep hanging out and making us laugh!

• satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5

Hey @satnam !!! 🤩🤩

Yes!! Definitely!! Why not ?

I would love to go with you on that special day.😆😆😆

Please do not mind my words. I was just making the atmosphere funny.

As usual, thank you for tagging me in this contest @Lim. 

And lots of love for😘😘😘 you @elsa for this contest .

And most important thing apart from my previous comment.

According to this contest.

@ Elsa 😀😀Would you like to go with me that day ?(♡˙︶˙♡)

And why ?

So in my opinion that everyone knows about your 💖💖💖qualities so I don't need to give any explanation or reason that shown why I tagged you.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

@QueenB

tag QueenB for helping out a lot on farm hero saga community.

1 of the best temper mod that I ever encounter so far.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2020

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning SOME of you who have already participated: You might need to back to your original comment and edit the tag where you said who'd you like to spend Valentine's Days with because they are not working/tagged and, since we all keep making other comments, it might be difficult for @Elsa to follow who's tagging who and to chose the most original comments as well as -in some cases- also difficult for the person you tagged to actually know you did. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

This message is for: @Spinnifix @Ween44 @Nck (Page 1)

Have a  🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

@frenioz00 z

I'm not editing anything here. Because the 1st comment counts. The other is just that I thank them. That's all!!

• Nck
    Nck Posts: 5,281 Level 4

K sorry @frenioz00 won't happen again was trying to keep it fun!!

• [Deleted User]
    edited February 2020

I know it counts, my dear @Spinnifix, and I said nothing about other tags. What I'm saying is that the person you tagged was not in fact tagged and that it might help @Elsa to keep track of tags and other Members as well. But, hey girl, do what you think is best!

• [Deleted User]

No need to apologize dear @Nck ! I was not calling you off or anything like that. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of the fact the tag was not working. And indeed you always keep it fun, my friend. Trust me, I've laughed with your comments many times! 😀😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?