⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops

vshanmugam
vshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2

When will this stupid test come to an end ? The stress level keeps increasing daily when you come to play and see only 5 Sugar Drops. Irritating Maxxx...

PS: I will post about this issue everyday until this lazy development team rolls back this dumb feature. @Sukanta_Biswas and you, needn't close this post since there is no solution arrived.

Have a Good Day 😎 !

Best Answer

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Answer ✓

Appreciate the reply. But like many people playing I have a job, kids and other hobbies. It took me along time to get to the top. To have that enjoyment pulled away was disappointing and I can understand the frustration that I have too. I just don't use adult language because it doesn't get you very far. Like many I have made my comments here and social media, emailed advertisers as why I won't buy. I don't code, but i do know coders and they indicate to change back would not be that big of a deal when I explain the issue since it was already there once.

As for going to other games, I just don't have time and hate to see the time I put into getting to the top be a waste.

In the future maybe have the coders put ideas out here first and let us vote on it

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hey @vshanmugam I take it you've seen the latest news, In the usual thread?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @vshanmugam 😊

Promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players.😂

No, I'm not closing your post, but I need to tag Mother Superstar @Elsa .

Thank you.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Thanks for tagging me @Sukanta_Biswas! @vshanmugam we are not privy to the testing information so we have no idea how long the test will take. With an attitude like you have, why do you feel that you should be singled out when you feel the need to post the same thoughts every single day? Please do not use name calling when you have no clue what's going on in the their studio. Also we can close this message any time we feel the need to do so when a player is posting in a rude manner. I want to make you aware that we also have young children playing this game and coming to this community. Thanks for showing them that some adults can write such rude messages.

• vshanmugam

@Elsa - I believe my post isn't rude and it's out of frustration. But haven't used any words that would disturb the young children coming to the community. If my post looks rude, my sincere apologies !

• Putts

@Elsa I agree that @vshanmugam post is not rude in anyway. To call him out like that in itself is rude and shows a lack of understanding of what is going on in your game and the frustration it is causing

Maybe you don't know what's going on in studios but I'm sure you have bosses that can pass the message.

• _Elsa_

What I consider rude is you talking about the studio as "lazy development team". Have you ever done coding? Do you know anything about HTML5? I have done coding so I totally understand what's involved with it.

I know that you are totally frustrated and I don't blame you for that. I have cut back on the game quite a bit in the last couple of weeks. I always finish the new episode the same day that it's released. I haven't even begun this past Wednesday's episode. I am frustrated just like you so instead of name calling I just am not playing it that often. Did you get the love letters in place of the Build-a-Bot? Well I did and every night when I closed the game the love letters were full but when I opened the game the next morning it was empty again. So for 3 days I scrolled all the way down from the top to level 2000 because it's the quickest way to rebuild them. Yesterday I couldn't even bother doing it so I didn't play yesterday or today. I brought in the daily reward and closed the game. I might not even do it until I get the Build-a-Bot back because sometimes it remains full over night. So the point that I am trying to make here is don't let it frustrate you as much as it is. Do something else with your time instead? I have been creating stories for the community so if you aren't aware of it, I am going to give you a link now and instead of getting frustated take some time to read the stories. Go ahead and check out my stories here.

Also I want to make you aware that inside the studio there are different smaller departments. Some do the graphics, others do the level development, others do the events/challenges. Also we don't know their priority to do these changes. They do run tests quite often and players are randomly chosen to test the different versions. You were unlucky to become a tester for the maximum 5 sugar drops. What you aren't aware of and, as I am a Superstar, they wanted to completely do away with it. I begged them not to get rid of it because the players really enjoy them every 8 hours. So the doing away with it never went into effect. Let them do the testing because they are monitoring these tests. Hopefully they will stop testing it soon and bring it back to the way it was. Have you checked out the ideas section in our community? I am going to give you the link to page 2 and I would like you to please check out the sugar drop ideas. You might be able to vote and add your comments. Here is the link to the page: https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/277705/saga-master-list-of-ideas-by-category-page-2/p1?new=1

• _Elsa_

Hi @Putts thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. Please read the message that I just wrote to him. Please don't assume that I don't have a lack of understanding of what is going on because I play the game just like you and everyone else. You just don't get to hear my cursing or watch me close the game. When I post here I am posting as a Superstar with 4 years working with the studio and the community. I don't wish to speak bad about the studio here nor are you aware of how many times I have gone back to manaagement to express my dislike for some of the changes that have occurred in the past. Let's all take a deep breath and try to play another game instead of CC Saga if it stresses you out. I play all 4 candy crush games and if one stresses me out I go on to the next until I am done with all 4 for the day.

• Putts
    Answer ✓

Appreciate the reply. But like many people playing I have a job, kids and other hobbies. It took me along time to get to the top. To have that enjoyment pulled away was disappointing and I can understand the frustration that I have too. I just don't use adult language because it doesn't get you very far. Like many I have made my comments here and social media, emailed advertisers as why I won't buy. I don't code, but i do know coders and they indicate to change back would not be that big of a deal when I explain the issue since it was already there once.

As for going to other games, I just don't have time and hate to see the time I put into getting to the top be a waste.

In the future maybe have the coders put ideas out here first and let us vote on it

• vshanmugam

@Elsa - Much appreciation for your in depth response. But I feel your question about me knowing about HTML5 / coding a bit arrogant. I am a Senior Software System Architect and work on a much completing coding platforms. But this communty forum isn't about me or what I do. I was frustrated as every new feature reduces the excitement to play the game. Be it times boosters, love letters instead of build-a-bot, and now limited sugar drops. These features never excite a player. The the mother of all is now you can come out the game without losing a life even when you don't make any moves. For 6 years thats how it was working. All of a sudden some one says it was a bug and they have changed it. And you no longer get special boosters once you complete a 1000 level Mark. Post passing 6K levels I dint get any boosters. When asked, I got a response that it's no longer available. The game is becoming more of commercial and less of excitement. Whom do you think should be held responsible? Every Question, post and reply here from me is out of extreme frustration. Nothing else.

• vshanmugam

* Complicated coding

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?