Annica_Wanselius
Annica_Wanselius Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

I change mobile so how do I move my candy crush without lose my boosters

Answers

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Annica_Wanselius Welcome to the community. Please see the help thread for this HERE

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Annica_Wanselius

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

My friend @Flanje has already given you the correct information. In the case of Android and I-Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process. You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing. And the boosters are not refundable.😎

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Annica_Wanselius !

Boosters and Lives are not backed up to Facebook or your King account as the progress and Gold Bars and won't then transfer or sync to a new device when you connect the game to your account.

If you play on an iPhone/ iPad you can do a back up in iCloud and see if you can transfer the Boosters in that way. On Android you can back up the game on a SD-card. However, since these back up systems are not provided by King nor in our control, it's not sure it will work, but it's worth a try if you have loads of unused Boosters stored.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?