⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• jfurlong83
    jfurlong83 Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Why did you guys take away the sugar drops??? I thought maybe it was a glitch but 3 days later and I'm not seeing any sugar drops to collect. Very disappointing!

• jfurlong83
    Options

I'm with you guys on this!! Bring back the sugar drops! It's obviously a "sweet treat" all of us look forward too. Don't try to fix what's not broken!!

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

Please you are all right players

we want our sugar drops back

if you want your players to be happy and remember customers are always right

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,167 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @jfurlong83 . Welcome to our Community🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Bring Back Sugar Drop , Vote HERE.

• marg34
    marg34 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

@marg34 welcome to your community.

It depends on your POV. Either to make king more money or to make space for very exciting new things to come.

Either way, please vote to bring them back!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282928/bring-back-sugar-drops/p1

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

Nice to see a good number of replies, telling the Game Studio to bring them back 👏👏👏

• jfurlong83
    Options

I love to see new features and rewards in the game but I think King should have put more thought into the transition of the these new features that we are only being told is soon to come. Why not keep the rewarding old features available to us until the new ones are activated and ready. Personally, I have not been as interested and anxious to play as I normally am. When I know I don't have deadline to meet to get my free boosters, I lose interest and excitement pretty quickly.

• jfurlong83
    Options

Who else is guilty of being late for work or other occasions because they have to collect 280 purple's to feed the dragon or you only need 30 more sugar drops to get your free boosters??? Playing CC in the bathroom at work, staying up a little later to play, etc. Yea it's addictive but it's my thing so for Pete's sake King! Be grateful for your top fans and feed us sugar drops until you legit have the "new exciting features" "Coming Soon"...

• jfurlong83
    Options

I would be playing right now but instead I'm irritated and lashing out on your board!!!

• michelle63
    michelle63 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi there. Can you tell me if the 'C'candies are off the menu as I haven't had any for a few days. I feel like everything is all about money nowadays, which is sad as I couldn't justify buying bonus's. The 'Chocolate Box' is a good way for players like myself to obtain a couple of 'free' bonus's but that has changed now to a 'once a day thing'. I love this game but I am sat waiting for Wednesday for the new levels. Please give us some incentive to play for bonus items. It is impossible to achieve some levels without them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?