Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,342 Candy Moderator
    Options

Now SugarDrop and Built a Both disapeared in Windows 10

• KathyFs
    KathyFs Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Buenos días!!!! He pasado de nivel 4383 al 4384 y no me ha dado el refuerzo, tb he perdido mis estrellas de azúcar. Que puedo hacer? Kathy fa

Saludos cordiales

• me222
    me222 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

NO MORE SUGAR DROPS!!!! Candy Crush Saga has become a joke. I am also at level 6500 and normally would be eagerly awaiting the release of new levels on Wednesday. However this is not the case for me as I refuse to play this ridiculously changed game any more. For some time now I have been completing the newly released levels by Saturday or Sunday and then continued to play at least twice each day in order to collect Sugar Drops that gave me a fighting chance to complete some of these extremely difficult and near impossible new levels. During this playing time I have literally watched hours of the advertising that companies have paid King hard earned dollars to have me watch. Since this change in the last upgrade I have not played nor watched one single commercial Ad, so advertisers take note, King is not only screwing us players out of a fighting chance of passing near impossible new levels but he is also cheating you out of your advertising dollars as people are not playing as often, many have quit and more are quitting each day. It might be time for you to rethink your wisdom of spending your hard earned advertising dollars in a disrespectful and dying venture.

A final note, like all things this game has run its course and is in the final stages of its life. It could have continued to be a great game for many years into the future but is now doomed due to the greed of its owner and his quest to squeeze every dollar out of the players and those who advertise during the play of the game. It is time for everyone to abandon this sinking ship and find some other fun game to play. It was a fun game to play over the years but that fun has been taken away and replaced with frustration of watching the quest for more money rule the format of the game. I suggest this ship as hit its iceberg.

• jefferychang
    jefferychang Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi, my ID is jefferychang. I lost my candy track couple days ago and the feature didn’t seem to come back after I restart the game. Plz help me fix the problem. Thank you.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,342 Candy Moderator
    Options

HI @jefferychang . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Bring Back Sugar Drop , Vote HERE

• stives
    stives Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why is it no longer possible to earn sugar drops/boosters.Pointless in playing the game.Please explain

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,257 Crushing Legend
    Options

@stives

Welcome to the King Community !

Sorry, unfortunately these are set, please see the link.

Something new will definitely come

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282027/upcoming-changes-in-candy-crush-saga/p1

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @stives A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I do not have a good news at all that could make you feel better! But, Sugar Track Challenge and the Candy Pet are being taken out from the game. And it is slowly reaching to the players few at a time 😥 I have lost these in my game last week itself!!

I have heard that we will be receiving different features instead of Sugar Track and Candy Pet!! I am guessing Chocolate Box could be one of those!!

I am thinking the constant glitches like Sugar Drops not being added OR empty jar showing up without boosters, etc,, could be the reasons for the Sugar Track to be taken out!!

Please read more about it and leave your feedback comment in the main thread ---> "SUGAR DROPS are going away"

Very sorry for not being a big help!

• schmudel
    schmudel Posts: 112 Level 3
    Options

I read and my impressions is that many players going to live the candy crush because all the changes that have been done, why you need to make us nightmares.....?.....

• kimjhamilton1967
    kimjhamilton1967 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

For almost a week now, I have not been able to collect any candies for boosters

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?