๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3

grr, be patient and see where they go with the changes.

• cathsocal
    cathsocal Posts: 3 Newbie

And now King.com has taken away the ability to after winning 5-6 games giving me an extra color bomb to win levels?!? Nice go Mr Corporation. I thought I was done months ago when you took away our ability to back out of a game, but I believe this is a tipping point for me. But then, one of your minions did spruce up the opening screen (insert sarcasm). At level 4038 Iโ€™m done. Your timing with the Corona virus was especially evil.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

Hi @Freddy_Falkner, sanity will prevail again with KING. I am as frustrated as all are, but we love the game and that's why we are complaining. Like before, I am sure they will again give us what we want, after all we are the ones keeping them going. People threaten to stop playing, so this hits then where it hurts. You play, get frustrated and complain. Soon enough they will listen or is this wishful thinking.

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ŸโœŠ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

timing not there fault was announced before the virus hit. im with you on what they are doing to loyal gamers but not because of covid19 and we shouldn't be saying that it has anything to with it

• cathsocal
    cathsocal Posts: 3 Newbie

Iโ€™m saying that their timing sucked...again! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

• MonikG
    MonikG Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello,

Why Robot booster does not work anymore for old level? I use to play old level in order to try to reach 3 stars. Impossible to reach them with this booster.

I am already to the highest level of Candy Crush. Playing old level is my only pleassure. But please, give me back the Robot booster for all levels!!!

• Freddy_

One of the changes a lot of people are complaining about, robot only builds up on current levels now. see announcement re up and comming changes

• lisaclements276
    lisaclements276 Posts: 0 Newbie

The new changes, stink! Especially at a time everyone in the world needs to occupy a lot free time, this was a greedy move and I'm done with any King games!

• MonikG
    MonikG Posts: 13 Level 2

Yes I saw the announcement! I understood that you cannot build it with previous level, but I thought that once built with current level you could use it for previous level!

• Freddy_

dont know on that one as cannot do any levels till new update tomorrow but why would you risk losing build a bot on a level you have already passed anyway. seems bit pointless

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?