Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Oh could post another 25 times to get a stupid badge

It makes for a great conversation piece, eh?

Hey look, I've gotten ### badges on King Community forums!

I'm a super★, & I've got ##### comments!

Wow, it is so fascinating!

Whoop-de-do...

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

To the Dutch player:

Goeiedag!

Everything you wrote there is correct and true, but write your messages in English for the future (alles wat je daar hebt geschreven is correct en waar, maar schrijf je berichten in het Engels voor de toekomst).

The ones on language patrol aren't having any of that foreign code up in here...

• bobbydwb
    bobbydwb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm love this game it's so addictive though it's all I like to do,this and also coin master. My ole lady gets mad cause I play so much she said I should date my phone instead, shes just hating on me lol.

• kingedward69
    kingedward69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Man you guys really have taken away any reason for me to keep playing. You have updated your game so that I can no longer build my bot and get bonuses and to me it’s all about money. Put ads in if you need money but don’t take away the bonuses or you will see a loss of players, me being one of them.

lame lame lame, nothing sweet about forcing players to pay to play.

good bye CC

• kingedward69
    kingedward69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Good buy you money hungry game. Can’t believe you have taken away all the ways to pass hard levels without paying. I’ve been playing for years but no more.

• Grunt
    Grunt Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Now you can no longer go down to lower leveled and build your robot boosters.

it might be time to move on from this game. Seems the people that still live in their parents basements don’t like people not buying things so they change game format for some players and not others

I have been playing this game for years and I am I the top of the game. I wait every week for new levels. I have not and will not buy anything. So it might be time to move on

• Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

all we have to do is not let them. if those who do pay won't pay more, and some even quit so they lose money they will un do it.

• Marynela40
    Marynela40 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
  • Nadia_C
    Nadia_C Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am hating the changes. I play every day and have been stuck on a level for days now. Why have we lost the candies to earn boosters? I get so frustrated that I don't want to play any more :(

• sarahellenk
    sarahellenk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi again. I’m relieved that so many others are unhappy with the recent changes to build a bot and sugar drops. As I’m housebound I’ve enjoyed playing for hours, but with no boosters to win free, I’m stuck on 4993 which requires 8 MILLION points and I can’t get it! I’m giving up completely unless the situation changes. I never get lucky on the daily booster wheel. I’ve spent some money but can’t afford any more, and I still can’t past it.

shame on you in these troubled 😟 times

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?