💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea In these trying times of financial hardship as the effects of the Coronavirus get worse, whoever made the decision to get rid of Build a Bot, Dexter and the Sugar Track should be ashamed of themselves. While the rest of the world is helping each other, King is on a desperate money grab !!!!! In the Games Studio's haste to release 15 new levels to grab more money, they could not even check for glitches, hence players lost valuable boosters on a level that couldn't be solved !!

And then to top it off, King advertises a "Spring Sale" to grab more money. So while Banks, Governments and businesses are doing everything in their power to give relief and comfort to people isolated in their homes, King decides it is a perfect opportunity to make money. Shame, shame, shame 😡😡

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Dear @Peter_Tornaros ,

As you know this is not the right area of the forum to discuss about it. However, it will also cross the off-topic line shortly and then, please help me redirect this conversation back to the "latest levels feedback".

I totally understand your point. But things didn't work like that. The decision of removing some of the feature of the game was announced in this community late February (please check out the announcement HERE). However, as you also know, these important decisions aren't taken slightly and decided in a couple of days. The Studio, during weeks and weeks was holding different discussions, analysis and meetings. The conversations started already last year and the final decision was made when we shared the information with you guys in this community.

Besides, I know that is not available for all countries, but last week we gifted unlimited lives for player in a few different countries. This week we are gifting unlimited lives for players based in Italy, Spain, UK and also India. 🙂

Now, to bring back the main focus of this topic, how about you share with the community your feedback in regards to the latest levels releases in the game?

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Thank you very much in advance @Peter_Tornaros.

Have a great day and stay safe!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@Pounawea You may want to re-word that sharpish!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

You are right! Done. Thank you @Bumper2019.

• Bumper2019
    Options
  • Bumper2019
    edited March 2020
    Options

I just can't believe that no-one at those meetings foresaw a players revolt and suggested having a replacement of comparable value to the players ready to implement. Four weeks struggling and frustration for at least 80% of players is a ridiculous situation.

I would try and get this back on topic, but haven't played above 6456 so I'll leave it to those who have.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas I finished this week's episodes last night. Since the latest update, my problem with my PC freezing when playing Candy Crush has returned. It did it twice yesterday while playing the Chocolate Box on Microsoft Edge browser and twice last night while playing the new episodes on the Windows 10 App. Also when my PC froze the last time when I rebooted and returned to the game, Build a Bot has disappeared and didn't return ??

A @Sukanta_Biswas said a lot of levels were very hard, especially those with short fused bombs.

I found 6711 very hard, 6722 required the most strategy and 6728 was the most enjoyable.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

@Pounawea I have submitted my comments but for your information here they are again:

What was the most difficult level to understand? Level 6711

What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 6722

What level did you enjoy the most and why? 6728

• CerbeRus777
    CerbeRus777 Posts: 631 Level 4
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?