💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Comments

• inteshar33
    inteshar33 Posts: 10 Level 2

I m lucky one.. if u want also.. contact me.. I have plan and tricks.. let's do this

• inteshar33

If you want also contact me.. I have plan and tricks.. love u crush family

• inteshar33

I won 5 gold bars.. if u want also.. contact me.. I have plan and tricks.. love 🍬 crush family members

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

New episodes have been released! 🥳  Let's have a quick look at the latest levels & episodes released per platform added to the game!

Today (March, 18th), in Candy Crush Saga we have...😮  🥁🥁🥁

Let's check it out the different Candy Crush Levels per platform:

• Facebook and mobile (Android, iOS and Amazon devices): 6590 Levels, 440 episodes
    • Win10: 6680 Levels, 446 episodes.

Reminder: Last week, the new Bubblegum Pop has arrived to the Candy Kingdom and was available for all platforms! Check out more information -> HERE

Happy smashing everyone!

⚠️⚠️ Feedback wanted!

From Win10 players and also from Facebook and Mobile devices (Android, iOS and Amazon), our Levels designers want to hear from all of you! Out of all the levels released today for you,...

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hello to all here!!

I enjoyed level 6578. I got the hang of it after a few moves then proceeded slowly thinking about the level requirements and paying attention to how my game was responding. I would not say it was a easy level but did draw from my past game experiences.

I may have just been given the right game at the right time but I did and do enjoy the experience in playing this level 6578.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Hi @Pounawea

I've noticed the current levels and the levels have improved a lot. While a few levels are a little inconvenient, the rest of the levels can be passed without a booster. I've rediscovered some old features and they are very interesting.

I like this offer, and such offers should have more opportunities ( Like Switch Hand, Ufo etc).

This will also be helpful for those who have lost boosters.

I also like it because the extra move levels are another attraction. I am very happy to see them because I believe the levels are improving.

I finished the last 3 episodes with a little booster with no errors.

I'm tagging a few more, maybe they're happy too.

@Werner_Cichy @kiara_wael @Hesham_Shaheen @Mim_ @Scooterpie @Peter_Tornaros

Thank you ❤️

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

I am up to level 6661 of the new releases. The new releases and last week's releases are a vast improvement on the, in my opinion, very poor and money grabbing releases of the weeks prior.

Until the last 2 weeks, I was tiring very quickly of the game, I am, at the moment enjoying it again 😊

However what has happened to the Sugar Track. It was a way of playing and collecting boosters while waiting for new releases. I also really enjoy Dexter. I find the Chocolate Box a pain for little reward !!

@Sukanta_Biswas @Mim_ @Scooterpie

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello @Glenn1972 @Sukanta_Biswas and @Peter_Tornaros,

That's great. Glad to hear that Candy Crushers!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the latest levels and episodes released. I'll pass it on to our Level designers team.

On another note, @Peter_Tornaros, to answer your question in regards to the Sugar Track, please check out the "Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga" announcement HERE. You will find more information there.

Our Level designers would want to hear from all of you guys. So, out of all the levels we released yesterday:

• What was the most difficult level to understand?
    • What was the most difficult level to strategise with? 
    • What level did you enjoy the most and why?

Let us know your opinion below!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,047 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020

Not yet in my game for free lolypop booster SH @Sukanta_Biswas 😥

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@Pounawea To answer your 3 questions: I didn't really find any level difficult to understand, but 6654 was difficult with the short fused bombs and very few moves to get the required target !! I thought 6672 needed some thought to beat it and 6677 was an enjoyable level as you had 3 achievable targets with a reasonable chance to eliminate the bombs and plenty of opportunity to build combos, etc.

A comment on Level 6680: The only level I would class as terribly designed. My initial game ended without a move as there were no moves available. I believe, especially when boosters are at stake, every game should be able to be solved. This glitch needs looking at.

Finally, I don't believe for one minute that the Sugar Track has been taken away as part of a plan to improve the game 🤣🤣

@Sukanta_Biswas I agree with the extra moves addition, however I got the hammer for 1/2 hour just when I had to stop playing as my dinner was ready 🤬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?