⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Nedman
    Nedman Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

That's not the point. It'll be nice to have the incentives back. I'm on level 6629 and I really enjoy the game. Just don't get why they have to take away the fun parts of the game

• Lulu_Cooper
    Lulu_Cooper Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I haven’t been able to collect candies for the sugar track up to 180 for weeks now

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Lulu_Cooper A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that the Sugar Drops were removed from the game forever and we don't see them anymore 😔 And that would be the reason for you to not receive any reward from the Sugar Track Challenge!!  

Few things for your information::

1) You are saying the meter is stuck at 180 for a while, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to fix it! You will not receive the rewards from the Sugar Jar either. So, all you can do is just leave it and ignore it!

2) Please do not reinstall your game unless suggested by one of the King team/Community In-charge team. It will not do any good because missing rewards from Sugar Drops is not the issue with your device, but the game itself!! On to of that, if you reinstall your game, you will loose all your saved up boosters.

Hope this made sense and clarifies about the issue! Please post back if you have any more questions OR need further assistance. To do so, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Very sorry for not being a big help 😔

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Mansha_Ram
    Mansha_Ram Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello. I am not getting sugar drops.. please do the needful for sugar drops back.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,935 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Mansha_Ram . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Lulu_Cooper
    Lulu_Cooper Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I keep hearing it’s gone from the game but my friends still are able to collect the 180 candies but not me???

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Lulu_Cooper and welcome to our wonderful King Community!

The studio is gradually phasing this feature out from all players' Candy Crush Saga games, so some people may still have the sugar track but it will eventually go away as the studio continues to make their changes to the game.

• yuehsin
    yuehsin Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

I just collected my last sugar drops today. I know I won't be getting the prizes that go with it. I also didn't receive my prize as one of the top three in the episode races last week. I didn't use to care that much if I didn't receive my gifts every once in awhile. But now with these new changes, my gifts and boosters matter now. I am getting tired of having to post about the problems I'm having in Candy Crush. Best of luck to all the remaining players.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Not entirely sure why you've sent this "map"...

Some folks care more about the forums, others would rather play the games...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?