⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

LOST GOLD BARS

Options
Acbean44
Acbean44 Posts: 3 Newbie

I had 31 gold bars, I used 10 on one level. My account now only shows 1 gold bar. Can someone explain this?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U may need to check with support on this ...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

you will need to email king directly with this, and you will need your candy crush id so they can look into it. candy cruch id go to log out above your picture you will see king sign click on this for you ID

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,349 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Acbean44 . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Sorry to hear that you lost Gold Bars !! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Check  this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

• Acbean44
    Options

I don’t even know where to find the “menu” to follow the remaining steps. I hate this new format.

• Acbean44
    Options

I can’t find any option to email king. Does anyone have the email address?

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

There is a contact us link at the bottom of this page. You will see the support form and put in your problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?