Hey! Join us!

🏃 Candy Spring Race! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!
❓️ Can you crack the Candy Crush code language? Win Gold Bars if you can HERE!
🐨👸💃💪 What Candy Crush player are you? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• favouritefavourite Posts: 57 Level 3

I know there's one here in the King's family that can help me

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• mikefromwotmikefromwot Posts: 39 Level 2

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

He must have played this game with no boosters too!

I want to thank u for the unending hearts

Thank u and help me pass these my present level

• aurorakeesaurorakees Posts: 27 Level 2

Tjonge, je mag 24u spelen maar je komt 2667 niet door. Wat is dit voor klote spel??? Willen ze dat je koopt, vergeet het maar dat doe ik niet want ik heb niet de middelen. Willen ze dat ik boosters inzet. Vergeet het maar want die heb ik niet meer. Klote spel🤬

• Albert_HeinrichAlbert_Heinrich Posts: 2,601 Level 4

Some interesting Candy Crush statistics below. VGS is probably an unofficial source, but they collect game data.

https://videogamesstats.com/candy-crush-facts-statistics

• MonkeyMonkey Posts: 13 Level 2

I just want to say how angry I am about this update - specifically the Build-a-Bot not working on previously-passed levels. I'm on level 6626, and enjoyed making it my weekly challenge to pass the new levels that came out, then return to previous levels to try to get 3 stars while I waited for new levels to come out on Wednesdays. With the Build-a-Bot change, the new levels are simply MISERABLE and some are nigh impossible. I'm not having fun playing the game anymore. Unlimited lives is ZERO help. I'm probably going to stop playing altogether. I played because it was fun. If it's not fun anymore, there's no point.

• t4et4e Posts: 159 Level 3
    edited March 2020

If they don't ban me I'll post that at the end of all my posts, but if you don't see me posting again, you know why lol

This deleted by KING the minions

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, than you need a reality check.

And please get rid of the option to submit issues to Customer Care because its obsolete, you make people spend the time to chose platforms and issue than sub-issue only to send a stupid reply back to log in to the forums, than have the audacity to ask for my feedback on the quality of the service I received?

Did it occur to you that not everyone cares to sign up for yet another website?

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take, take, take.

March 19

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,117 Level 5

quote:

That really pisses me off!

I said I'd vote for you to be president...

Yep, you go ahead & do that; but better make darn sure you're living on the same planet...

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,117 Level 5

quote (fixed due to slightly broken English):

I'd like to confirm that the sugar track has been removed from the game.

We will definitely miss this feature...

Wow, that sounds so genuine & sincere there.

Sounds like that's coming from a very frequent player of the game.

Attaboy, bravo!

Already getting a (virtual) pat on the back for posting this one.

Players appreciate when their liaisons to the game developers have their best interests at heart.

Maybe there are a few dissenters out there, but way to go for having (a majority of) the players' backs on this.

Good looking out...

• louiseTlouiseT Posts: 211 Level 3

If you ban @t4e then ban me too because I'll post what he's posting at the end of all his posts😠🤬

• PuttsPutts Posts: 111 Level 3
    edited March 2020

Wow, just got the notification that I get unlimited lives. So tell me am I supposed to be excited, thankful. I'm not sorry and actually this is a slap in the face. You have taken away the build a bot except on new levels, and as of today I can't get sugar drops on lower levels. You know things that made the game fun. Since I'm at the top what am I supposed to do, go back and paly earlier levels to get absolutely nothing. Not be able to earn any boosters so I can play the same new level on Wednesday for 5 hours, maybe 5 days?

Not sorry king but that is a worthless gesture

• DiDagDiDag Posts: 27 Level 2

I keep getting notices to get back on the track but when I open the game it is not there? What is up with that?