💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Options

Comments

• Brady_Allison
    Brady_Allison Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

at least I've found something that helps. I turn my mouse over with scroll wheel down, I can get top to bottom in 10 slow swipes, still takes time but not as bad.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, I believe that this idea might have been presented to the studio. I am not privy as to if and when it might happen. Keep voting!

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

A new navigation bar is coming to the game @Elsa ! If you go into the discussions section then you will see!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

@DeepshikhaSharan , I read that too. I cant wait!!

But we need to keep voting up 👆️

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @DeepshikhaSharan thanks for tagging me. I read it and it looks interesting. I think we are going to see many changes but I really wish that they would add a search box already.

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options
  • cmoedao
    cmoedao Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes please help for a buster

• Brady_Allison
    Options

I will assume they are watching the posts, Due to the lack of a scroll bar and lack of sugar drops, I just said screw it and didn't play this am. I was going to at least play a few levels for the chocolate box but after 2 levels it jumped back to the top and I just said screw it.

• Brady_Allison
    Options

seems the search bar isn't so important any more, not much reason to replay old levels.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@Elsa I'm responding here as the topic it was posted in has been closed.

Quote: @Elsa: Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @kvek1! The sugar drops are gone and they will not be returning. It's an old event and the studio is looking to update the game with new events. The Build-a-Bot has been changed a bit and now you can only get a maximum of 3 rewards no matter how many levels you clear on the first try. @Bumper2019 you are giving the players false hope with your voting. The sugar drops are gone! Voting and getting the numbers up is not going to bring it back. The studio has made the decision to stop the sugar drops and they are working on new events. Closing this idea now.

With all due respect, and I indeed respect you a great deal. If this search box was installed then the studio decided it was taking it off again, never to return, surely you would consider that as it was a feature you enjoyed there is never any harm in asking for it to be brought back?!?!

Removal of Bot and Sugar Track has fundamentally changed the way people play their favourite game to the point of stripping all enjoyment from playing.

As the studio has brought out a new navigation bar without any assistance for navigating the map, it is pretty clear over a year on that they don't intend to offer this search box either.

Yet we do, and should, continue to vote for our voices to be heard.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?