💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Options

Comments

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Another quote, another thread

The studio has no plans to revert back to some of the old events. They are currently updating the game and will be bringing out new events in the future.

Neither does the studio have plans to implement any new ideas that may be posted here, now or in the future until they know that people want them.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Bumper2019 I will address this with you in a private message.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @Bumper2019 , I have been told that the King studio is not going to bring back the "Sugar Drops".

We need to focus on the "Chocolate Box" feature and the "Fantastic Five" to get extra boosters. And of course the daily "Booster Wheel".In the "Fantastic Five" we are being able to chose our own team of players which really helps as they can at least log in each day.

On the "Chocolate Box" feature I can give you suggestions on how to make it work better for you and others. I also am looking for one more clue to help me with that. All in all I have beengetting more and better boosters than I ever did with the "Sugar Drops". Players who continue to complain thinking "Sugar Drops" will return will just be disappointed and left behind so I ask for your help and if we work together others can see the rewards of more and better boosters.

As this is Sunday I think I can show you how to get a UFO, Wrapped  Candy and a Color Bomb plus 6hrs of Color Bomb, Wrapped Candy that you may earn and receive Tonight or tomorrow. Will be glad to work with you on that. I just don't want to see members disappointed not getting "Sugar Drops" back.

I will be happy to work withyou. Just let me know by returning a message

Thank you, Glenn

• Glenn1972
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @Bumper2019 , I will try to contact you in PM.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote:

On the chocolate box feature I can give you suggestions on how to make it work better...

Nah, there's already a link for that one.

As for those new & exciting features, meh; whatever.

It's a believe it when they see it kinda deal for most everybody else, but good on you for having the sunny disposition there.

Attaboy, it serves you well...

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @Glenn1972 Thanks for the pm.

Yes indeed we've all been told that, we have also been told that if we have an idea for something that improves the game, we can suggest it and gather votes. So we've had these before does not mean that we can never ask for them again.

Please see my chocolate box strategy tips HERE, albeit as Flanje.

With this you can earn 1x CB 1x S/W and one Hammer per Day, if you don't use them completing the challenges.

Sugar drops gave up to 4x gold bars 3x Lucky Candies 1x Coconut Wheel 3x Swap Hands and 1x CB and 1x Hammer up to 3 times per day,

So 12 gold bars, 9x Lucky Candies 3x Coconut Wheel 9x Swap Hands and 3x CB and 3x Hammer - on top of what was available on chocolate box.

I assume that you are talking about the space race with the 6 hours of color bomb. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/662886#Comment_662886

I do appreciate you are trying to help, but these things I do already know….and it simply does not add up to an improvement.

The things that we haven’t lost do not make up for the things we have lost, even before you factor in the 6 starting boosters and 3 extra moves available on every level from Build a Bot.

Edit: I forgot that you mentioned F5 - I did an F5/BaB comparison HERE. Players will not be earning many points if they can't pass levels!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

The things that we haven’t lost do not make up for the things we have lost, even before you factor in the 6 starting boosters and 3 extra moves available on every level from build-a-bot.

Or everyone can do as dieciocho has suggested (use that grey matter)...

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @Bumper2019 , yes I remember reading some of your posts about the Chocolate Box when that feature first came out and found it very helpful to me. I am going to read more as I am looking for one more piece of info.

Will talk more later

Keep all well and all safe 💜 Glenn

• Bumper2019
    Options
  • Moss_Eyes_Thee
    Moss_Eyes_Thee Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

1st post, no idea if I'm posting in the right place really, but here goes:

Further to the search box idea which is an absolute must, I'd suggest it should go further and possibly include/relate to some additional leader-board type information on level point scores, star accumulations etc. which would then naturally lead to overall leader-boards of scores, stars and potentially more.

For context I am at the top of the playing board (6695 as of 05/04/20) and usually complete the weekly new levels in a couple of days. Once complete I then go back and start playing older levels to try and achieve 3 stars - I started at level 1 some time ago and have been systematically working upwards, I've 3 starred 99% of the first 1300 levels so far and would suggest most of the ones I haven't need to have the 3 star score nerfed.

The search function is a must, I think it also needs to somehow include the the ability to search for levels you haven't 3 starred yet so you can easily return to them, to try and up your star count, and possibly levels you are not top scorer on too (at the very least vs. friends). It takes me forever to figure out where I am up to in my 3 star attempts.

This naturally leads to the idea that your personal stats should include a *total star count* and *total score*. Once you have these you can also surely create worldwide leader-boards (not just your friends). The ability to toggle between the two with tabs would be the easiest way - Waze (the driving app) has leader-boards for World and Country, for week and all-time as an example. Stats create competition, but for those at the top currently there is no competition if you can only see your friends in leader-boards.

I'm at the top of the board, my nearest friend is over 1500 levels behind. I want to see how many other users are at the top, and how have I have done comparatively in getting there. When I get to the top each week I have a message "You are one of the best players!" but is that one of 10, or (more likely) one of several thousand?

Additional: It's really difficult competing in the Sugar Bomb collection contests when you have no new levels to play and therefore only score a single point per bomb rather than 10!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?