Taking the candies away and offering very limited ways to get boosters.

Options
Claudia_Schapiro
Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2

I thought the 5 candy limit was bad, I’d take that over what you’ve done. Last week, you claimed to give players a “gift” of free lives for 5 days. You took away our ability to earn boosters, knowing that that would force (some) people to buy boosters. That ended and you’ve discontinued the ability to earn boosters. Yes, we get a bonus for logging in daily. You’ve given the supposed gift box that allows you to earn 3 boosters every 24 hours. That’s a joke because sometimes it takes a couple days to get it, due to the challenge being 1) win on first try and the other 3 options are to use a booster to win challenge....what kind of gift is that!?

I’m on level 5310. I’ve spent money over the years, but I will not give you another penny. The game grows old when you can’t get anywhere. It seems that you’ve also done something to alter the game in play to make it harder to win a tough round with a booster.

You owe us all an explanation! Right now, it looks like pure greed from the King company.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Claudia_Schapiro totally agree with what you saying and would be nice if we did get an explanation for all these changes instead of being told its to free up space for new features, which we are set to see.

Just wanted you to know the 1 win you are talking about is 1 hard level win you can have many attempts but scroll right back to the easy levels and do one of these.Boosters are very limited so you need to be able to get this done every day.

• Janet176
    Janet176 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I’d like to know how we’re meant to earn gold bars now we can no longer collect sugar drops?

• Freddy_
    Options

Currently dont know of any way you can earn gold bars in its current format. Buying is only option, funny enough. I wonder why ?

• Claudia_Schapiro
    Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Honestly, I think this is all a way to increase revenue, because none of these changes benefit the players. Hopefully, people will see it for what it is and not buy anything. I hope people realize this and refuse to buy anything.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

This subject has been discussed at considerable length HERE

• gregdowle
    gregdowle Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi I lost my login details so had to make a new won. I am playing Candy Crush on different devices under different emails. I am on level 6687 on one and 3954 on another. These recent changes to candy crush has made playing this game boring I use to to play 30 levels a day now I've just played 3 and out of life's. I have bought bundles over the years but I am not going to buy them anymore as I have used the last one in a short time. I use to play listening to my music with my headphones for hours some days. Today I played for 10mins. I've lost that enjoyment because they think we want a different game well I don't think so. The recent changes has made this game impossible I just lost the hole bot after loosing 1 level. They have said the changes are there to make the game more challenging I don't thing so they have made they game impossible so we have to spend money. They want get new players coming into the game but they will lose a lot of very good player's who have been playing for years. If they don't listen to everyone it will be very sad.

• Bumper2019
    Options

Wow @gregdowle 30 levels a day, you must have spent a lot of time! Just think of all those millions of people who passed 2 or three per week and can now only pass one every two or three weeks. I have an inkling that it won't only be good players that they lose.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bumper2019 well i used to do 45 levels a day always on a Wednesday i was really top notch player. since the changes i haven't got a scooby doo and im doing one a day. Were did it all go wrong. I think i may need a shrink. Nice to know there are more like me out there.

Keeping the faith

• gregdowle
    gregdowle Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yes I do agree all players will be put off by these changes. I do play ever day but usually I would play one section 15 levels on one device which is on level 3954 and then I would play on the device which is on the higher level. I would have to wait for them to add more levels so I could move on. But with these changes I can not and it's the same for all the players after putting all that time and effort in. It's wrong.

• Bumper2019
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner same as you but I did literally spend all afternoon/evening on them on Wednesday. The changes just took away the desire to do that every week and my top game is now redundant. Most players can play an hour or so max per day and they don't do that every single day visivis Fanta 5 points 0, 0, 0, 25, 25, 0. They are the ones more fed up than us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?