💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Stop with the changes

Options

Why do you think taking things away makes it better? Stop!

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello there, welcome.

This is more like a comment than an idea, really.

It should also be more specific, cuz we can't assume folks already know what ya mean.

And about the changes (& things being taken away), there's already some ideas for those (here & here); let's vote there, shall we?

The idea patrol will probably come round & shut this down soon, so just popping in & giving a bit of advice...

*leaves here, but looking for Peggy*

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This is not an idea. I answer it anyway. The tam is working on new events to make the gaming experience more fun.

@Elsa

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

There she is.

Guten Tag...

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3
    Options

I know exactly what JeriJewels is saying and I agree with her 'comment' 100%. The beginning of last week CC is adding target symbols and changing the format and 'punishing' players for getting their fix by playing previous levels (when there are no new levels to play) There were 3 days when this was going on I was thinking CC should be working on new levels instead. Is that an idea or a comment?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Spieler_8675309

Could you please stop posting your comments about me here! Would be nice.

@Elsa

• Spieler_8675309
    Options

quote:

Is that an idea or a comment?

It can be both, but I'm not gonna be a judge.

If we try those two links up there (~300 votes each ATM), that should carry more weight; more eyeballs in it...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! welcome to our community @JeriJewels! I empathize with you and many players can relate to what you are saying but this is never going to get the visibility that you want. I suggest that you post your message in the support area here and that is where you will find more players adding to what you are saying here. Closing this for now since it's more of a comment than an idea.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?