Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Freddy_Falkner,

Wonder why some people feel so threatened by simply asking questions. Btw, this is about "PummyRaj Color Bomb Challenge", posted 2012 to beat. Not about running the Space Race, which btw, as far as I am concerned, hasn't been much of a race, at least in the previous yrs I have been in it. Because no one wants to race.

But let's look at your argument, for a moment. Let's say we are grouped together, along with knowing the level with the most color bombs, doesn't follow that it becomes a harder thing to win, it just levels the playing field is all. You still have to get more bombs than your opponents, & that is based on your gaming skill. Of course, if you don't want a fair playing field, then sure why give out info on it.

As far as beating me, thats easy, have one foot in the grave, as we speak.

PummyRaj Bomb Challenge

Space Race Won Total 10920 Winners Listed Level 5871 - Origins7 Dale 

The above is on the Win 10 PC Desktop App.

And got back this today.

Candy Crush Saga New Opening Page - Origins7 Dale

Well that's my 2 cents, on things. Do want to help others, if I can, before I leave this world.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/15/2020

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

If another poll is started regarding this hopefully there will be a way of ensuring it is very easy to find. I also think that it should be made clear that votes should not be made if somebody has never seen the things in question, after all it is like voting for a political party when you have no idea of their policies or seen the leader of the party give a speech.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale nobody feels threatened as i say the information you were seeking was in front of your face you just needed to look carefully. Might not be space race to you it is to many as boosters at a minimum you really need to win this especially now if you on the later levels. boosters at a minimum.

@FluffBall poll away you gonna need the people in the know to answer and i dont think they will now boosters at a minimum. but again the info is in this community just got to look for it. seek and ye shall find

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Different people feel threatened by different things. I feel threatened by super long posts that hide what's above and digs about polls

• Freddy_
    Options

With you on that and also takes away from what these pages were really about and thats the dreadful changes and no new updates, these have a different place

• Freddy_
    Options

with you on that and also takes away fro m what these pages are about. the dreadful changes and the no new features.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

No accident that everything gets chucked into the one thread. Easier to hide stuff

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Putting it out there, now for a third day in a row the spinning wheel has been generous to me. Been landing on the you know what 3 straight days in a row, after only been able to collect maximum once since it started.

Anybody else having the same luck or is this normal.

• Marianne_Simpson
    Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It happened to me twice in a row awhile ago, but hasn’t happened since. It rarely happened at all before. It’s a nice surprise when it happens!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Maybe more should have that luck, especially now. Hope I did not jinxed it for me. Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?