We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

i didn t got my reward and lost 10 gold bars. how to get them?

mgiav
mgiav Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi . This Monday it was to get my reward from special event. I had collected more than 5000 booster (the booster wich collect all same color candy). and i end up 1st but never show me again the event to collect my gold chest. i put the picture of the event to understand what i m talking about. so you own me 1 gold chest, also 1 day before i bought 10 gold bars to take more moves to finish the level and when i bought them and was to go to continue the game the screen got black and didn t got the gold bars and didn t finish the level !! i m playing to facebook platform and i must say the last 2 weeks have many many problems .all stuck continuously . So check for my gold chest and 10 gold bars and please give them to me as this is the correct. Thank you

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,322 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @mgiav and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear about your problems I don't think there is too much in the gold chest where you were at. The big prize is when you get to the final planet and If you are in first place then you get several boosters including an UFO.

As far as hearing back from Player Support, please be patient, with so many people at home - there is a much higher demand on their time and they are working as hard as they can, but it may take a few days to get a response. But please don't give up - you should eventually get a response from them and it looks like most of your requests were just sent yesterday. One thing that can help is if you included a receipt showing your purchase of the 10 Gold Bars. That can help expedite the process.

However I will also mention this to the CMs.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?