Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

Dexter is quite valuable in this game. Now my concern with all the crap changes that have occurred over the last year or so makes me wonder if Stupidvision will have altered Dexter so as to make it worth much less than it used to be. They altered several levels that worked well for Dexter with my favorite level moves reduced from 7 to 5 moves.

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Dexter is super important as it has 6 hrs free booster. Beach game is of no value to me as I have finished all the games and the max I can go is 45.At the end of Thursday I reached 45 and the rest of the week I just sit and watch others completing 80 to 100+ game. In the end I will be pushed to 4th position and get a lousy coconut wheel. Happens twice so far. I believe King should be fairer to us so that we can have a fighting chance. To me beach game is not a game.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

Was not even trying with Tiffy.

Previous week 45 points were enough for me to score first place, even in the Weekly Challenge.

This week CW

F5 team contribution so far is 100 points from me. Played previous levels for Sugar Stard, but stopped. On two occasions I pressed retry but it gave me 6 extra lives and 20 GB's gone off my account. 😠 , that is 1 UFO

Only now to contribute is waiting the new levels.

• Ah_Kwang
    Options

Last few weeks was OK with my balance boosters. This week fewer booster. Let's see tonight. Let u know tomorrow.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

Waiting on the new levels coming out today and I’ll be starting on level 7506. I’ve just had a look at the video on what to do. The video gives you 28 moves and says this level is hard. According to fandom you only get 22 moves and there are NO videos showing how to do this level in 22 moves. This is happening with every level nowadays, absolutely shocking from the designers. This means that you lose your build a bot right away and with the hardness of levels its impossible to build it up to the max, plus you’ll have to use plenty boosters (which I haven’t got) to pass I’ve said before I’m going to quit but I’ve came back, but can anyone tell me what’s the point in playing this game anymore. There’s far too many obstacles being put in your way every week and they’re making it very easy for players to quit. I used to enjoy playing this game but not anymore. Its not worth the hassle and it’s not fun to play

before anyone says that levels are changed and moves are reduced to make it more challenging, its not. The reason is to get you to use your boosters so you need to BUY more if you want to pass. Its just greed from the makers. Once a certain number of people have complained the number of moves suddenly gets put back up and you pass no problem. I had one level last week I was on for ages, lost count of the attempts I tried, which had 25 moves. I complained and within an hour the moves went back up to 32. On my next attempt I only had 2 candies to get but I spun the wheel and got 15 extra moves. I only needed 3 to pass. So in fact I used 35 moves to pass a nightmarishly hard level which only had 25 moves originally. I wasted plenty boosters trying to pass before they added 7 extra moves. It proves all they’re interested in is MONEY

start listening to the players and bring the fun back. Some people will say they haven’t spent a penny, but they probably get the levels before the number of moves is drastically reduced. I hate having to wait for a lucky board after having about 30 attempts and then you pass due to numerous cascades and you don’t know how it happened. That’s not me playing the game, that’s KING deciding when they’ll let you pass. Very boring

• GAR1952
    GAR1952 Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Gary_Turner I'll be starting level 7506 later on. Hope it's not we moves. I still have some boosters left, but won't waste booster on it. The last few week's levels were not bad if you started with all the Pre-game Boosters.

Did not use a lot of Boosters for the last few weeks. I averaged 7 Boosters a episode and that is in-game boosters only. Use average 2 UFO' per episode. With Dexter gone, I'm low on UFO's. Will see what the first episode dishes up.

Good luck to you and @Ah_Kwang and those who start new levels today.

• Gabryel77
    Gabryel77 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I am totally agree with you, the game become harder and harder ,become money hungry is so obvious and that is shameful, they took out Dexter And also build a bot before when you loose a level you decrease only one on the booster now if you loose a level you loose all the boosters so unfair, they definitely know what they do ,to make us spend more money 💰 . I use to love this game ,now I changed the opinion about it. At list out of respect for all the players bring back to normal the build a bot and don't make us loose everything if we can not pass a level. Think of the players to not only how to make more money out of it. I wouldn't spend a 1 dollar for this game if I knew all this changes ,but I did spend sometimes and they should respect us and at list to answer us when we ask for something.

• Ah_Kwang
    Options

@Albert_Heinrich

Hi Albert

Just finished 7550. This round not too bad but was assisted by F5 and a few booster. Was not able to access the cinema last two days. For some reasons King took away this booster aid. Also the balloon was difficult to get out but managed to get it out 1 am last night. The 5 booster including one SHand was a help. I am now number one on the beach game. Cannot do anymore just sit a see how other participants overshoot me next 6 days 😂😂😂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?