What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Why am I not getting my daily booster in Candy Crush Soda?

Options
claude
claude Posts: 1 Newbie

Other people in my family get daily boosters, but I don't, why??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Claude, sorry for the delay in responding.  Please try it again today and if you don't get the daily booster please write back here.  Someone else just wrote about this an hour ago so I'm checking all recent messages to see if anyone else is having this issue.  It might be a new glitch so I will keep my eye on it.

• Judy_Beitz
    Judy_Beitz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i never get boosters in soda crush please help me, judy beitz, 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Judy, what boosters are you referring to?  The only booster that I see available on my game is the daily booster.  Are you getting that? 

• dee131959
    dee131959 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I never get Daily boosters in Candy CRush Soda either!!
  • ssommer63
    ssommer63 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I never get the daily boosters on my home computer but I do get them when I am on my mobile device.....why?

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hey guys, the studio is making some changes in the game.  You should be able to see the daily booster again on mobile devices and Windows 10 with a computer.  I haven't checked through Facebook though. 
  • Dlee
    Dlee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I'm not getting any daily boosters or the awards for collecting sugar drops. I've seen 3 different responses about this...

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Dlee you posted your message in the wrong community.  This is Candy Crush Soda Saga and you seem to be talking about Candy Crush Saga.  No problem because I can probably give you the answer here. 

Chances are you are not getting anything because you are either playing the game on king.com which is the old version using Flash, or if you are on Facebook your game might have gone back to the old version.  You can try to fix this by following this blog:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255530/not-getting-your-rewards-daily-spinning-wheel-not-giving-you-the-prizes/p1?new=1

For future Candy Crush Saga messages here is their link:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

• Beebee92
    Beebee92 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Please I have stopped receiving the calendar for daily boosters.. Any help please?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Beebee92 🤗

If you're playing on mobile device, make the game app is connected meaning it has access to internet and make sure you have the latest game app version installed.

If it is up to date, connected and you don't have any issues with connection, your game no longer have access to this feature.

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

I'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?