Connection problem

Options
13»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You won't lose any of your levels.  I am going to ask you to complete this contact form and they can manually go into your account to add your levels back.  They will send you an email with a ticket number on it. 
    Make sure to use this topic and subtopic.

• ghazalmehran
    ghazalmehran Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa i sent an email right now. Thank you for your help
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It might take a day or so until you hear from them but they are very good at writing back.  I needed them twice and got responses within 24 hours.
  • UntoldEvolution
    Options
    This is clearly an ongoing issue with the game for the last few months. I too am unable to log in to my account to sync across my other devices. Everything I’ve tried ends with a connection error and asks me to try again. This happens if I attempt to login from all of my devices, none of them successfully connect. How can I save my progress on my iPhone before I trade it in for the iPhone 11. I can’t upgrade my phone until this game is backed up somewhere!
  • ghazalmehran
    ghazalmehran Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem. And after 2 month of sending email somebody connected with me by email but in the middle they didn't respond anymore. They told me i should unistall the game and they help me to get all my level back but nobody respond anymore.
    Their customer servive is awful unfortunately.
    I was on level 1290 i think but right now i should start from level 1 again😶😶😶😶

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?