Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• Lyndon1
    Lyndon1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have tried to play bubblegum Hill since yesterday and it won't let me.
    I have had no gold bars and I am very frustrated by this. 
    It needs sorting and I need recompensing for loss of time and gd bars
    Thank you
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi Lyndon1

I am sorry you are having this issue. There is an open thread over on the Candy Crush Soda Community. You can follow this thread for updates and add your posting there.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • exiugirl
    exiugirl Posts: 38 Level 2
    I too am still allowed to play Bubblegum Hill only or twice and then locked out until new game appears. Then allowed to play once more and then locked out.  The last announcement saying they were looking into it was several days ago. 
  • Belindo_Tours
    Belindo_Tours Posts: 41 Level 2
    Today I was able to complete 1 challenge only. Then the Bubblegum Hill challenge Locker again.
  • jjanji
    jjanji Posts: 4 Newbie
    The issue with Bubblegum Hill is still not resolved after such a long time. 
    Is this the end of this game?
  • blueisme
    blueisme Posts: 9 Level 2
    Locked out again. Bubblegum hill just started!!!!!! Guess i will be locked out for at four days.
  • exiugirl
    I’m  curious  if those of us who are locked out have a large amount of lollipop hammers stocked up.  I definitely do and I also have completed all the levels so I played Bubblegum Hill all the time. 

• summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    I have a lot of lollipops but I also have a lot of boosters.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,970 Soda Moderator
    So did I. Had a lot of lollypops, boosters and completed all levels. However I was that stupid to reinstall the game so lost all my lollypops and boosters. Still complete all levels, few lollypops and stuck again. So can’t play for the next 4 days I think 
  • exiugirl
    It’s good to know that it doesn’t seem to happen only to those of us with large amounts of lollipops.  I have cleared cookies, cache, logged out and in, hard reset my iPad - I believe I have done everything but re- install my game as I don’t want to lose all my boosters again - lost over 200 the last time I tried that.  I know their support group gets many complaints about “malfunctioning” games when it is really the fault of a newer player. However since these complaints are coming from very experienced players I wish we could get a progress report or explanation of what might be happening.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?