New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Can someone please explain how the “free” switch works.  I don’t have one in my inventory and when I try to use it, the game prompts me to buy some.  How is that free?
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    For the second time running, I have made a line of four and was awarded a wrapped candy (oooh, how my heart raced when I saw that. Almost beats a lottery win...) and an hour's free play. Again, neither of them were actually given to me. If you want to reinforce my opinion that this game is pure garbage, then you're certainly going the right way about it. 

Mind you, I am grateful the hour's free play WASN'T given to me. I mean, an hour's free play is not a reward. That's a punishment.
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    I currently play to block other players.  O punish me masters 🙇 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    @candysodacrusher, yes, and I am shocked that Mr. Kotick said 2018 has been their best year, and used it to fire 800 persons in February. I'm upset of the news he will focus on the main activities, ["In the future, Kotick said Activision-Blizzard will invest primarily in live services, Battle.net, and esports, with a focus on the following franchises: Candy Crush, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Warcraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone. For those franchises, Activision actually expects to increase, not reduce, development resources in 2019."], to do that to one of the Candy Crush games. And the volunteers who cannot say I claim anything false keep repeating I am disrespectful!!!
    It gives you an idea of the liberty the mist enjoy. 

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    @candysodacrusher, the free switch is called so because it enables you to connect 2 tiles without using a move. And 2 tiles that do not connect, a blue and a green for instance. Used mostly when you have a hard and a soft separated by a candy, you move the hard and bring the 2 together. Otherwise, not much use.
    So, free is because it saves you a move. Otherwise, nothing free here!
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    @candysodacrusher, the free switch is called so because it enables you to connect 2 tiles without using a move. And 2 tiles that do not connect, a blue and a green for instance. Used mostly when you have a hard and a soft separated by a candy, you move the hard and bring the 2 together. Otherwise, not much use.
    Thanks.  And here I thought they were giving you one to use.  Silly me!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I have to disagree, Anne...frustration is always free with this game!  

Like many others here, I’m about fed up with this game.  Even though I am one of the lucky ones that never lost the quests the recent triple-episode releases have almost completely wiped out my stock of boosters.  If it comes to the point where I’d have to spend money to keep up I’ll simply delete it and never look back.  I’m okay with watching ads but even those opportunities appear less frequently now.

As I have previously stated, you poor souls that have been stuck with Mr. Traitor’s Farce need to boycott it or else you’re simply adding “positive” playtime data to the feature for King’s benefit.

• nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Ahhhhh. I'm back again waiting for my 'teammate' to collect 140 cyran candies. How hard can that be? I've already done all the hard ones. Maybe I have it all wrong. I do the quests with my 30 minutes of free time. Makes sense to me.  Isn't that what you all do?
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Ahhhhh. I'm back again waiting for my 'teammate' to collect 140 cyran candies. How hard can that be? I've already done all the hard ones. Maybe I have it all wrong. I do the quests with my 30 minutes of free time. Makes sense to me.  Isn't that what you all do?
    How do you get 30 minutes of free time?
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    ISurvived said:
    How do you get 30 minutes of free time?
    When you first log on to CCS. The first 30 minutes are free time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?