New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    I have never had the option to watch ads. I got a new board early this week. The other 2 are still on the same tiles. I completed 3 tiles and can't win until on of them finishes. I have done my part and not doing anymore! This is when you wish you knew what they were supposed to be working on and had the option to help or take over. What a mess!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    I have never had the option to watch ads. I got a new board early this week. The other 2 are still on the same tiles. I completed 3 tiles and can't win until on of them finishes. I have done my part and not doing anymore! This is when you wish you knew what they were supposed to be working on and had the option to help or take over. What a mess!. 
    I truly feel sorry for you players having to deal with this BS.  The only way I managed to get through the past 3 weeks of 3x episode releases was via the daily quests providing me with the good boosters, and also having BGH available daily giving me the ability to earn hammers.  This Farce needs to come to an end so I’d advise to stop playing it altogether.  If enough players boycott it maybe it will go away and quests will be returned to all.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    maybe a general boycott for a while is the only way...   You, the ones who read this, are you willing? it could be for a week? or what do you think?
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    maybe a general boycott for a while is the only way...   You, the ones who read this, are you willing? it could be for a week? or what do you think?
    If I was unlucky enough to be stuck with it I certainly wouldn’t waste my time attempting anything as the CPU-generated “teammates” from all reports seem determined to make you fail.  As for everyone else that has the Farce and follows this thread I hope they see that a boycott is the only way they can make their voices heard as apparently 60 pages of poor feedback mean nothing.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I'm afraid it is the only way. My teammates are gone, one blocks a line/column, and anyway, with the "use a hammer 3 times" etc, it is almost impossible to get anything. So, do you all agree to a boycott?
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Elsa said:
    Bad enough having to suffer mtf, now my gum balls have gone, what’s happening with soda!
    has anybody else lost them?
    Hi @bullywooly, I don't think we've met before.  IF you think this is the only game with a problem, it's not.  I opened Candy Crush Saga today to find out that events were gone.  I forget what the message said but it was something about someone needing a rest.  I can't remember now which ones they were but things happen.  I sure hope you get your gum balls back soon.  Are you able to play Bubblegum Hill?  This week the 5 levels were not bad at all!  

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Elsa said:
    Bad enough having to suffer mtf, now my gum balls have gone, what’s happening with soda!
    has anybody else lost them?
    Hi @bullywooly, I don't think we've met before.  IF you think this is the only game with a problem, it's not.  I opened Candy Crush Saga today to find out that events were gone.  I forget what the message said but it was something about someone needing a rest.  I can't remember now which ones they were but things happen.  I sure hope you get your gum balls back soon.  Are you able to play Bubblegum Hill?  This week the 5 levels were not bad at all!  

Still no gum balls, also don’t get bgh, tittering on the verge of giving up a game I’ve played since its inauguration, feel really let down ☹️☹️
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Dirty_Nurse I am getting the word that they come here.  And I believe my sources.
    “Here” is one thing, do they also see how poorly-perceived this “feature” is everywhere else too?  There are ZERO positive comments anywhere about it.  If that’s not enough motivation to revert the game back to its pre-Farce state I don’t know what else would be.
    I have no clue.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

Fully agree that Candy Crush is easier than Candy Soda. Because in Candy Crush there are free boosters. Right from the beginning with the bonus wheel and is also faster finished with the levels. You can do an episode nicely. Even at level 2000 there was a free gift from each booster. Why is not it in Candy Soda? That would be much more helpful here, because it is hardly a level where you can play with 1x. Question: _ Is not that possible, because sometimes something is done?

Greeting Peggy

One answer: would be nice and helpful !!!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    I've also heard it from the players a lot because they prefer to play in Facebook rather than in King.com. Only I have no comparison. I'm not in Facebook and do not go in. I'm only in King.com. Why is this handled so differently? I would like to know, because there are so many modified games as well. It does not matter in which program you play it, but could still be the same everywhere !!! Is my honest opinion about that.

Ask for an answer!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?