New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• tmwallace
    tmwallace Posts: 76 Pro Player 👑
    I am out of boosters. And gold bars are dwindling. With quests I was able to get boosters. Mr. Toffee does not offer a way to get the useful boosters that would help pass a level. And to complete most lines you have to pass levels or use boosters! And your teammates need to participate. I do get the chests but you have to pass levels to get to them. And I haven't had Bubblegum Hill all week. I would play that to get a small amount of gold bars and save up some pink lollipop hammers. So now I have no way of getting boosters at all unless I buy them which I'm not going to do. I'm not sure what their end game is... It seems to get us to spend money and to lose the players that don't spend money. I don't see the game improving, just going backwards.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    After more than a week and completing 6 out 7 tiles myself to finally get 4 green check marks the reward was was 1 hour and a wrapped candy. Like many others have noted the wrapped candy wasn't even put in my inventory. It stayed at 2 and never changed to 3. I'm not really going to fight for this since it is such a lousy reward. I'm on a level that I seem to be having a hard time passing. The good boosters (and maybe better brain power) would sure help me out right now!

Hopefully these upcoming features will reward better and if MTF is still here he needs to majorly improve his pay day along with 100 other things we have spent 65 pages talking about!

• Beth-Grant_
    Beth-Grant_ Posts: 8 Level 2
    Is anyone else having problems with Mr T not working when you finish a line? Today I finished a SECOND line on the same game board before it gave me my prize. 
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    when the word stupid is that controversial l think we are going down a PC road too far. I think the definition of stupid is being kind to Mr. t
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Some people are getting a little thin skinned because of all the frustration being created by this mess. Let's all concentrate on the bigger picture and not take off hand comments personally.
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    mercerik said:
    @mercerik lol you suck 
    @Wiggles777

What's wrong? What did I do to you?
    I apologize but I’m not happy and shouldn’t have taken it out on you.
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Center block.  I even won today and walked away.  This is bad.
  • Bonbon2
    Bonbon2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    It says in the intro that "You win prizes faster" this is not true, my team are not playing, therefore I can not win prizes, I don't want to play candy crush soda anymore.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Soda Squad is indeed a new feature. Some of you are currently giving feedback about it without even trying it yet. I please suggest you give feedback once you have a solid opinion on it, because it is indeed a feature that I think has a lot of positive things to bring to you all (along with other features that are on the way). Please don't give opinions that are not backed up by real experiences, otherwise your feedback cannot be taken seriously.

I will be creating a new thread about that today and will share more information there, so we can speak about that in a different place. As @QueenB said, the feature had to be removed due to an issue but it's very early stages, so please be patient.

And please, refrain from being rude to each other and from going off-topic. I have repeated this numerous times by now, but you are more than welcome to open new threads if you wish to speak about something else other than Mr Toffee's Fair. This thread is about Mr Toffee's fair and comments need to be around it in order to stay.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Hello!

(Edited by CM: Off-Topic, please create a new thread under Support if you need assistance with your PC)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?