Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Teaser1997 said: My Candy Crush Soda Saga Id# is King 9957774908. That's what I found following the site's instructions to find the ID#. In this game when one gets to a certain level one is asked to play "Mr Toffee'sFair". If one agree, then one is paired with 2 other players and given a choice of 16 "boxes" to complete or "tick off". One only has to complete 4 boxes horizontally or vertically alone or with the help of those 2 partners. Then one gets 2 boosters: one timed and one not. Even though I had completed 4 boxes horizontally --when the game finally got connected to the internet, a message popped up and said since I did NOT complete any of the boxes --i.e. ticked off any of the boxes-- I wasn't entitled to the boosters....
Teaser1997 said: It was just this particular Candy Crush Soda Saga game. All the other games such as Candy Crush Saga were unaffected. It finally did connect to the internet but I lost credit for the 8 boxes I had ticked (completed). I did not get a timed booster to play the next games with. I still kept my place in level 326. The game seems to be functioning.... This was the first instance.I play on a MacBook Pro lap top on Facebook. My facebook email is Kandykrush2013@gmail.com