Check out what's new in Soda: New feature: Kimmy's Arcade! 🎉 New booster: Supersonic Lolly! 🍭

“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Answers

• yorkshiregirlyorkshiregirl Posts: 18 Level 2
    Thanks. Good luck with the fix and hope it’s sorted soon 👍🏽
  • gearydgearyd Posts: 3 New Bee
    I have the same problem no internet connection.  It was working fine until the last update to the game. Everything is working fine with internet connection except candy crush.  It appears that King.com advice is to delete the game and Facebook which causes you to lose where you are in the game. Why do i have delete Facebook when it is working?  They are blaming your device instead of taking responsibility and fixing their game.  Also, in their response they can't reproduce the problem, but if you read the posts  on here there are lots of people with the problem. I guess they think we are all lying about the problem. I really enjoy playing the game, but if the solution to fix the problem is to delete the game and lose all my progress and starting over, then it will stay deleted and I will find some other game to play, where the company supports their product and doesn't blame the consumer. 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,103 Community Manager
    @gearyd, I'm sorry you feel like we are not listening or believing in you 😔 that is absolutely not our intention.

To be able to solve an issue, we need to be able to reproduce it and so far, we haven't been able to, and we have tested a bunch of different devices.

It doesn't mean we don't believe there is an issue, it's just we can't find it and even though there are some reports here, this thread only represents a small % of players having this issue while we see 98% of players not having the issue. 

That doesn't give us much to work with but, know the updates that we send out, is also to help improve the game so make sure you don't miss out on any and hopefully, this issue will get solved on its own.

Now if you have been playing the game connected to Facebook or to a King account and you have access to a PC, you can always check the game on Facebook or King.com and check if your progress has been backed up before attempting to reinstall the game app on your mobile.

Yes, you will lose any saved Boosters or lives and you might also have to start over on some of the extra features in the game such as the Daily Bonus. 

This is totally optional so you do not have to do.

Again, we are really sorry we're not able to provide more insights/solution to this issue until we are able to find it 😧
    Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here
    FHSS: Don't miss out on Level Tips here.

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

• amandae595amandae595 Posts: 41 Level 2
    The problem many of us seem to be having is primarily with our Facebook app association to our game. I had no problem with internet connection until I deactivated my Facebook account. Recently, I logged back into Facebook and removed permission that allowed Candy crush soda to log in through Facebook. Then, I deactivated my Facebook account again. Still unable to connect to the internet through my King account, I went to facebook discovered permission for Candy crush soda to log in through Facebook had been restored. I cannot remove the permission permanently. I am pretty sure the two accounts, Facebook and King, are conflicting. I don't know how to fix it yet. But, I'm still trying. If I find a solution, I will share it here. 
    Oh, and I don't want to delete my Facebook account. I believe the problem can be solved without taking that measure. 
  • saadousousouhannachisaadousousouhannachi Posts: 84 Level 3
    I encaunter an internet problem sometimes
    edited January 31
    I just logged into Facebook again and found that log in permission for my candy crush soda game did get removed, as I intended. I still cannot get an internet connection through my King account. I cannot even change my password through the game app without an internet connection. I'll try something else. Good luck, fellow players.
  • SharonatooSharonatoo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Dear QueenB:

You do have to consider there are many players that do not know about this type of comment page at all and I bet some people just choose not to play and never think about it again. There really is a problem with the game and connectivity. I did try all the suggestions you made. Nothing works.
  • ruthbgruthbg Posts: 0 New Bee

Why I am getting No Internet Access when I achieve a goal? I am online and no issues with any other application.

• MarianaGeorgianaMarianaGeorgiana Posts: 0 New Bee

There are a few days that the game say to me error of connection but i'm connected at internet. I don't know why resolve the problem. I've tried in various ways and don't sn't work.

• Debbie_LuckDebbie_Luck Posts: 9 Level 2

once again no internet connection im on cable so i have a connection this is on your end please fix this

• rascalsmotherrascalsmother Posts: 14 Level 2
    How do you clear the cache, I play on my phone
    Dear Sharonatoo, 

I guess we're among the 2 percent that have a connectivity problem. I think that's 
    Rascalsmother, 

In your list of apps on your phone, open your game app and there will be an area that gives you the option to clear the cache. Just for your information, I cleared my cache and it didn't change anything.