“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @manfredo I'm moving this thread to Candy Crush Soda since the issue is regarding that game.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,767 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello to all!

I sometimes get this picture myself. Please try again immediately. Close and open the app and try it out. Sometimes it's a loose connection. Don't worry. If it still is. Please update your game and cache clearing. Otherwise, only the uninstallation remains. Please note: The booster and life can be lost as it does not save your device. Do not worry. When you get to level 1. Please don't play level 1 and finish it and then refresh and clear the cache. Then it should be okay. Please try it out. Otherwise please report back. That I can help you further !!!

Good luck

• Sharonatoo
    Sharonatoo Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Don't bother. Hundreds of us have tried this fix. The problem is not with us or our devices, it is the game. Stop trying to distract us with the same old solutions and just fix the issue. It has been many months with no connection. If it was our device or wifi why would all other games work? I've tried clearing the cache and deleting the app nothing helps.

• bugs12
    bugs12 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm not able to get any of my perks with this game because its saying I don't have internet access even when I do..any idea why??

• bugs12
    Options

It's been telling me I have no internet access even when I do have ..any idea why??

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Why does this game report "no connection to internet" over and over again after winning some boosts? The board where you select tasks to do, when there are 4 in a row you win things like unlimited lives for 1 hour and a gem. Well, this happened 25 minutes ago, and I was all set to have unlimited lives for one hour, but every time I clicked it, it gave me the error "not connected to the internet." It was not on my part, as I am always connected with my cable modem. It just seems really convenient that the error happens after a win, and since I clicked the thing over and over with the same error message, I finally gave up in frustration, so I lost my rewards. :( Thanks for nothing!

• manfredo
    manfredo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Well, I'm not angry like other people looks are here, but, seems that the problem isn't in each devices from the people who has this trouble; must be some 'bit in off' happens inside the software for (at this point) unknown reasons.

If someone has the time to investigate and find out which is that 'bit in off', I'll be thankful, otherwise, I'll try to uninstall and install again the game. Reach again level 2149 will take me a time, but I'll do it with pleasure.

Best Regards.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @bugs12 !

Could you post a screen shot of the error message so I can check what the exact issue is?

• bugs12
    Options

Sure I can because I would really love to enjoy the game ...which I do but I need to know why I'm not getting my perks..let me figure out how to post it

• bugs12
    edited April 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Personal Information)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?