“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• bugs12
    bugs12 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options
  • sreve
    sreve Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I am having this problem with all four editions of Candy Crush, on two different devices.

I get no daily spins or bonuses or nothing, except sometimes on some games,when I pass a level.

The game is screwed

• rocrob
    rocrob Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m playing Candy Crush Soda on an IPhone 11 and using Facebook as my sign in I’m getting the screen below but only when I try to play Kimmy’s quest. The daily boosters, top 3 race and the tiles still work I tried deleting the Candy Crush Soda app, cleared my Safari cache and went into Facebook settings (nothing under expired or active in Games and Apps) I haven’t lost my progress but I lost all my boosters (maybe King should give away a set of boosters to those of us having this issue).

My internet is working and all of the other soda quests are working except Kimmy’s quest at least on my IPhone 11 (and the people in my house).

• SueNYY2
    SueNYY2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same error saying “no internet connection”. All day today with 2 different devices. Can someone please fix this bug. Thank you.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everybody!!

I understand how frustrating this can be! I can assure you our Game Studio is investigating the issue to find a solution for you all. Unfortunately, they have not found it- yet. We're on it and I hope I can give you good news soon.

Please check the following to make sure that your connectivity is as good as it gets.

What can affect connectivity:

- If you're commuting

- If the area were you're located is not remote

- if you are on VPN 

- If your mobile data plan has reached the monthly allowance 

These are the recommended steps which have helped many players:

Android - Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari (Super important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/ King account so your progress can sync.

Windows 10 - Reinstall the game app:

-  How to reinstall!

Facebook:

- Try the steps here

NOTE! Deleting the game app will mean that you will lose any saved boosters, lives your progress made on the Daily Bonus and other extra features.

Player Support will only be able to replace any lost purchased items and if this happens to you, please contact our support team directly from the game app:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the "?" mark

- Scroll or search for "Purchases and Gold Bars"

- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "Contact Us"

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for the screen shots!

I'm moving this to the Candy Crush Soda pages and the CMs @LadyRaffie or @Lola_Pop will help you out!

• freedom1654
    freedom1654 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

No internet connection

• manfredo
    manfredo Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi All !

I've the game installed at my PC, in Windows 10. I've uninstall the game and reinstalled, and that has solved the 'couldn't connect to Internet'.

Don't know if this solve the problem to all, but worked for me.

Best Regards !

• nj82
    nj82 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

All other apps including other King apps show a connection to the internet. This is the only one saying no connection. Using an iPhone 8.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Right now the internet is running very slow, and that's why we're having a lot of trouble connecting to the game. You can try connecting to another Internet connection or try again later.

Let me know if the problem is the same after trying a few times.😎

However, is your problem something like this?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?