Why are you not fixing the issue with Candy Crush Soda?

Options

Answers

• tnit
    tnit Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa - I play on Facebook on my Apple Workbook Pro.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for this information @tnit.  There are a couple of things that you can do.  First you will have to go into your Facebook settings.   Click on Apps And Websites.  Then look on the top to see which are active, expired removed.  Thank you for asking this question because one of my King games had expired.  If you have any that are expired click on it and renew it.
    You can also click on the game app and uninstall it.  I think that you might have to click on the game app when you are on the Facebook newsfeed page.  It shouldn't affect your game because they save your progress on their server.  Not sure though if you would lose your lives and boosters like you would with mobile devices. 

• rjaboy
    rjaboy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Ni I only play on facebook

• _Elsa_
    Options
    @rjaboy, please follow the information that I posted above to see if that helps your game.  
  • tnit
    tnit Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa - thank you for the suggestions.  I checked and the app is active.  I removed it and reinstalled it.  Still no worky :-(. Don't kill yourself on this unless others have the same issue.  I will keep trying different things and if I need to start a totally new game, I will.  That's how much I like this game.
  • JAG1951
    JAG1951 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I am still having the same problems as tnit...I have done all the suggestions by Elsa, and nothing is working...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @JAG1951, were you able to uninstall the game and then add it back on to Facebook again?  I just opened my game to find out what was going on.  It's showing my progress.  I wonder if this is another Facebook glitch starting.  Let me know what the story is with regards to uninstalling the game from Facebook and adding it back again.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    @tnit, if you have to start a new game, we can get your progress back up.  I am starting to think this is another Facebook glitch.  I am keeping my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this.  If you guys see any messages when they are playing on Facebook, please tag me because then it will definitely be a pattern starting.
  • JAG1951
    JAG1951 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    ELSA...I'm sorry, I do not know how to reply to your question directly, so I have to add it to the end. I have deleted the game from facebook and added it back, and still nothing. 

• rjaboy
    rjaboy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same here deleted and  still can't get into level and gold bars are missing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?