Why are you not fixing the issue with Candy Crush Soda?

Options
12346»

Answers

• Kylie2109
    Kylie2109 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I was able to play for a short time on Friday and then it reverted to the same issue. I wonder if it isn't all the extra features causing issues.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm sorry that I am not coming here with good news yet. All I can do for now is confirm that this is, indeed, an ongoing issue and that we're trying our best to fix it on Facebook. In the meanwhile, remember you can sync your Facebook account with your King.com one and play from there if you wish (or on mobile, Windows 10 or other platforms that we also support and have available).

Again, apologies as I'm sure it's a very frustrating issue for many of you. We want you back playing just as much as you want to play again.

Thanks for your patience and please keep reporting the issues you have, it's our way to make things better.
    Xarly
  • tnit
    tnit Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Xarly, @Elsa, et al:  I was going to post it was up, but it froze after a couple of games.  I will make sure not to comment again until it's fixed before I post again - these comments have to be annoying :-). Again, thanks for the help!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @tnit, what happened you got a false positive?  You have to look for the Facebook app updates on your mobile devices first because that's how I knew it was fixed the last time there was a Facebook glitch.  We got a Facebook app update this week but I guess it wasn't for this glitch.
  • geordielaurabell
    geordielaurabell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve had this same issue. Even though It hadn’t expired on FB, I saved the info again and it worked. For a week. Tried the same fix again this week and it’s not working. 
    Any update on this issue?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?