Get 50 gold bars when you've passed 20 Levels - Extra feature!

Options
1235»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.  
  • Ebarahonaa
    Ebarahonaa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    firebombmarkus  yes, I passed 22 lvl in 6 hours, I mean I open the game close to 2:00pm the message says Before 11:59 pm, and I complete 22  new  levels close 8:00pm, I was in lvl 706 and finish in lvl 728.

Thanks for response.  
  • Ebarahonaa
    Ebarahonaa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    firebombmarkus  yes, I passed 22 lvl in 6 hours, I mean I open the game close to 2:00pm the message says Before 11:59 pm, and I complete 22  new  levels close 8:00pm, I was in lvl 706 and finish at 728  
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    A message to all:

We in the Community, are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team here

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio.

Note that with this event, it only counts if you have passed 20 NEW levels not levels that you have already passed and it can take up to 24 hours before receiving your rewards. 

Hope this clears out any doubts  

• QueenB
    Options
    A message to all:

We in the Community, are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team here

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio.

Note that with this event, it only counts if you have passed 20 NEW levels not levels that you have already passed and it can take up to 24 hours before receiving your rewards. 

Hope this clears out any doubts  

• QueenB
    Options
    @Yaz_Milani, apologies for the delay as I was waiting for Player Support to come back.

Player Support informed that your game was credited 50 Gold Bars on the  24/10/19, 17:25:13 CET so you should have received it already. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?