New Feature: Kimmy's Arcade!

Options

Comments

• ElizaUG
    ElizaUG Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

@Xarly, is it time limited? I had it for about 3 weeks & as soon as I updated my game,it disappeared. I really loved it because it was the only way easy way of getting the double fish booster & others.

• chirag0406
    chirag0406 Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

How can i get this, i dont see it in my game?

• Adunni
    Adunni Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I just updated my game and cant find my kimmy's arcade again,what exactly is the problem?

• Adunni
    Adunni Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Please I dont want to be miserable .

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

Origins7_Dale, I understand that you want to help the players.

But your advice comes up so often on different topics.

I want to say it again.

Win 10 is not a panacea! In any variants and modifications.

What you have in Win 10 is yours. I have a different set of features with my Win 10.

Don't mislead players.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona,

Well, really need to know exactly where I misled a player?

I clearly said:

"If I may make a suggestion."

Also:ย 

"No guarantees here, just getting your chances or percentages up. Now both groups are covered or being used, wifi & PC.

Hope this helps."

My post are open to verification by the players. Never said "Win 10 PC - Desktop App" was a panacea, you said I implied it. Reading into my post, something not there.

Or you can ask @Yosca if I mislead players, or any number of staff here.

Hope this clarifies things.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

8/8/2020

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

@Origins7_Dale I'm pretty sure she's not only responding about win 10.... I think you need to lessen the pages we need to scroll after your posts... you really do need to shorten your signatures up and paragragraphs of such page and page and emoties and graphics.... I'm pretty sure that's what she means as well bro. Every post you make we do not your 6 page scroll down of the same stuff each time u reply to us....

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @mattbondy,

When you get a "Signature", there are limitations to it. Same is true on posts, you are limited on texts. Clearly you are exaggerating, on saying there are 6 pages, where exactly?

There is a answer to this. Just don't read it. It is my "Signature", think you get like 500 characters or so. I try to help players, you may want less, then there are others who do want details, which means more. If I do less, then haven't accomplished my goal on informing players. Or, it would mean more posts of bits & pieces of things, & that could go on & on.

Very strange, to be told on what I can list or how long it has to be in my "Signature", would you want me to tell you what you have to list or not list in yours or the length of it, when you get it?

Well, hope this again clears things up.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

8/8/2020

• mattbondy
    Options

I will copy and paste your long posts.... let me know what and how long and graphics you think they are... scroll back on the on u just posted which is the same as others

• mattbondy
    Options

Also can u explain what the code means and admin means and team? Why do you need to add that on every reply u do and your duck signature and updates... shouldnt u put updates in a new thread/post??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?