👉New feature: Egg Hunt!🐣 Celebrate Spring! I 👑 The Nobel and Royal Path Check it out here!

I lost my game progress...how I can get it back...when I enter the email for log in ...

alinadollyalinadolly Posts: 1 New Bee

As I enter the email for log in...notification came that this email is not contacted to king

Best Answer

Answers

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 1,533 Level 5

Hi @alinadolly

Welcome To The Community,

Sorry To Hear About Your Problem.

Check out a Solution to Your Problem by clicking here and here.

If that doesn't helps then Click here

Also @Xarly @Community_Team @PummyRaj will help if in case you found the solution useless for Your Problem.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,567 Superstar

Hello @alinadolly Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

@AbhinavSargar I have already escalated this issue to the Community In-charge to look into it.

As I am stumbled at the player;s issue being "not able to log in through the email" and lost their progress!! I am not able to combine both to suggest a solution.

@alinadolly Help will be here soon! I request you to please be patient!

Thank you very much! Have a nice day/evening! 🍬

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• AbhinavSargarAbhinavSargar Posts: 1,533 Level 5

Thanks @PummyRaj for your Kind Help.

Thanks Everyone For Being Part of the King Games, and it's Community. Your Contributions makes this Community a great place for Everyone.

Want Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games ?

Click Here to Participate and Win Gold Bars on Your Favourite Games !

Vote here by Clicking 'Up' to get different types of boosters, levels and Festival Updates to Candy Crush Friends Saga.

Enjoy !