I have beat level 3355 twice, but the game will not progress me. My overview shows levels locked too

Options
2ยป

Answers

• jenjakestahl
    jenjakestahl Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

PummyRaj,

thank you for your help. I did the step by step items in the order you suggested and the game is the same still locked! ๐Ÿ˜’. What in the world. Do I need to do this on every device that has the game on it?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Oh, NO! Very Sorry to hear that the last step too did not work @jenjakestahl ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

If you do this on all the devices, you will be loosing your saved up boosters and nothing else will happen! I am sorry if I am making you frustrated!

Our Soda game In-charge will be back in the office tomorrow. I will escalate this issue to them and seek their help on what to do?

I am thinking this issue could be something that ONLY game officials can resolve, as you said it is the same on all the devices you are using!!

Can you tell me what are all the devices you are playing the game AND what is the version you have in each device? It might or might not help the game In-charge... but, better to try all the possibilities from our side.

Talk to you soon ๐Ÿค—

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Options

@jenjakestahl, could you do me a huge favor and get back with another screenshot where I can see the game map and level 3355 as the the Overview is blocking the map and I need to see ahead of level 3355.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

• jenjakestahl
    Options

I am playing on my iPad 2 air version 13.3.1 and my I phone 8 version 13.3.1. Both are the same.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Options

Perfect @jenjakestahl ๐Ÿ‘

Level 3355 has not been completed yet as there are no stars on the level and that is why your profile is still on the level. You've mentioned that you have completed but it doesn't look like it.

The next time you play this level, can you take a screenshot when you have completed so we can see the stars and scores before closing the pop up that you get?

This way we can report if there is an issue.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

• jenjakestahl
    Options

I am playing on my iPad 2 air version 13.3.1 and my I phone 8 version 13.3.1. Both are the same.

i have beat the level twice and it will not let's me progress! I keep wasting booster only to find it will not let me go to the next episode.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?