Tilt?

Options
PooGkay22
PooGkay22 Posts: 4 Newbie

When I try to play candy soda& u can Tilt to play the game for extra booster. It wont work. Also does that on jelly crush. What to do? I have a Samsung tablet

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PooGkay22 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand the issue completely! Can you please provide more details and explain a bit more about the issue?

On Candy Jelly Saga, we have to tilt the screen to play the "Royal Championship" special event. And on Soda, the special feature "Kimmy's Arcade" cannot be played on Landscape mode! So, we must tilt the screen to play that!

Is this what you are asking OR something else? Please post back and clarify by typing your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,228 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @PooGkay22 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand the issue completely! Can you please provide more details and explain a bit more about the issue?

On Candy Jelly Saga, we have to tilt the screen to play the "Royal Championship" special event. And on Soda, the special feature "Kimmy's Arcade" cannot be played on Landscape mode! So, we must tilt the screen to play that!

Is this what you are asking OR something else? Please post back and clarify by typing your reply in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍬

• Janette61
    Janette61 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It may be because your tablet is locked. This was happening with my iPad and is working after unlocking it.

• PooGkay22
    Options

I know how to tilt but like I said when i do tilt (turning it from sideways to frontways. It just freezes up i have to restart to use it the usual way. For soda crush

Sometime in Jelly saga wants to tilt its says.. oops tilt device..i turn it around and does not work

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

@PooGkay22, there was an issue with this when Kimmy's Arcade got released for testing, which it still is... It got solved with an update but this was weeks ago, do you mind telling me which device you are playing on and the game app version you have installed?

• PooGkay22
    Options

I am on a Samsung tablet bought 5 yrs ago, when I try to play Candy Jelly sometimes I can but most times no, says: oops tilt device, now Candy friends starts out tilted already and work ok, Candy Saga Jimmys arcade I can Never get that to work, I'm missing out on free Boosters. I see nothing in my setting that can fix this...I. missing out.

• PooGkay22
    Options

Samsung tablet ive had 5 years I know what tilt tablet is but mine will not work. With jimmy arcade or candy jelly. I keep trying to fix this problem in setting but can not. Is there another way to fix this?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @PooGkay22 !

I'm Lola_Pop, and now one of the CMs in charge of the Candy Crush Soda Community 🤗

Have you tried out these steps on your tablet? Reading these tips could be interesting, too.

Can you tilt it when you use other apps?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?