What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Bubblegum Hill rewards not received

Options
1235»

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,482 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop I had the same problems, no hammers, no free life but did receive the gold though. When you conquer the throne the notification said no internet collect your reward after connection. So I logged out and in, saw I was still on the throne. Also I’ve noticed this same no internet connection notification I got when I could collect the reward of completing the board of Mr. Toffee’s Fair this weekend...

Anyway my User ID 5570806780.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,032 Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello Soda crew!!

So, the team in the Studio have been reviewing some player ID and it looks like everything is fine; the issue was the confusing pop-up that said that you were offline. However, if you can please log out and in again, the prizes should arrive then to your inventory. 😊

Thanks for your patience!!❤️

• jobijohnson
    jobijohnson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Nice post. Thank you to provide us this useful information. Usmle Step 1

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Only information I got from this post is that I'm so unlucky that I still don't have BGH. 😭😭😭 I wish I have the problems that other players here.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome. can you check both your device and game are on the latest versions. Then log out and restart your device, log back in. See if this sorts your problem still or it still persists

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?