I’m missing all my Extras

Options
candycrushplaya
candycrushplaya Posts: 1 Newbie

I haven’t changed phones. I’m still logged in but I’m missing all my extra like bombs double fish and 100+ lollipops. Ideas?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @candycrushplaya A Warm Welcome to this wonderful King Community 🤗

Is it your boosters that are missing? Is your level progress intact in the game?

Did you recently update your game? If so, that could be the reason for loosing our boosters!! I know it sounds unrealistic, but it can happen. The reason behind that is, when we update our game App, the App Updates takes some extra memory space. If the device does not have enough memory that App needs, then the space taken by boosters is removed for the App to perform -- which results in loosing our saved up boosters.

Does that makes sense? I too did not know about it until recently!

So, to avoid this situation, King team always tells us not to store too many boosters on our devices. Because those boosters are freely earned from Daily Bonuses and / or Quests, they cannot be reimbursed too!

I am very sorry to not bringing a good news to you 😔

If you have anything else to add, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Once again, sorry for not being a big help! Have a nice rest of the weekend!

Please stay safe & warm! 😷

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Please check HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?