After the latest update most of my fish, etc disappeared.

Options
badgerjw
badgerjw Posts: 5 Level 2

How do I get the bubbly, sparkly and fish credited back to my account. I had hundreds.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Please check HERE.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @badgerjw and welcome to our Community!🤗

Did you follow the link our Superstar @Sukanta_Biswas suggested? You should find more information about lost Boosters there. Please write back if you need more infos- we're always here for you 😊

• badgerjw
    Options

After constant nagging to rergister my account I did And that's when all my stuff disappeared. I have never played on any other device other than my ipad. This is $$$$ and years of playing wiped out due to a KING server problem.

Please put my power ups back into my account.

• badgerjw
    Options

After constant nagging to rergister my account I did And that's when all my stuff disappeared. I have never played on any other device other than my ipad. This is $$$$ and years of playing wiped out due to a KING server problem.

Please put my power ups back into my account.

• badgerjw
    Options

I did check out the link. Didn't help. Same thing happened to my wife and apparently many other people judging from posts on this forum.

I only play on iPad and have gone through countless updates with no problems. As mentioned it's not a me problem it's a King problem.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,034 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again, @badgerjw !

I'm very sorry to hear that, it must have been annoying, I agree!

Have you already contacted our Player Support team? You can do that by going to the settings menu in the game (the blue cogwheel), then selecting the question mark - Purchases and Gold Bars - Why can't I find my Boosters - and then scrolling down to the Contact Us button.

I'm sure they'll be able to help!❤️

• badgerjw
    Options

They sent me a TOS that states boosts obtained free will not be refunded.

The frustration stems from the fact that I would get a daily pop up asking if I wanted to register so I could always keep my progress. After a long time I finally decided to do it and the result was wiping my boosts.

My gold bars were unchanged.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?