Update on the Bubblegum Hill

Options

Answers

• jimmythekid
    jimmythekid Posts: 104 Level 2
    Options

Dont put the techs under pressure are you serious, it's been almost 12 weeks just think about that 3 months to fix something that wasn't broken. We are told the same thing week after week we are getting close, you must really think were stupid people. I thought Russia influence was a big Hoax you people make that look like child's play

• jimmythekid
    Options

Raises across the board for the tech team for there efficent lighting fast problem solving skills, only 3 month's and counting. It's wonderful to know that during the worst pandemic in history we can count on you guys

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Please keep in mind there were problems otherwise you would not have removed it and many work from home where you cannot access them everywhere. Maybe some technicians who had to be looked after were also infected. Do you really know exactly what about the studio and the technicians? Then you should ask before you think about one thing.

• jimmythekid
    Options

I never had 1 problem with bgh, you would think that during this pandemic where every other game site is doing everything possible to help its customers that you guys would do the same. Not only do you guys not help you take away the most popular game that everyone loves and for 12 weeks tell us were almost there. A tech team of morons would have had it fixed in a week, the imaginary problems that nobody seem to have. MAYBE THE COLOR BLUE WAS OFF

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options

A couple more weeks?!!

Do the developers not realize that taking this long to fix this one issue is going to cause MANY MANY players that have played since the beginning to lose interest and delete the game altogether?

It is truly mind blowing that a huge company like King can't figure this out, after 2 months.

I have played CCSS since it was first released, and have spent soooo much money on the game, more than I would care to admit. It is extremely disheartening to know that a company you've wasted thousands of dollars on over the years seemingly doesn't care what the players are asking for. Im sorry, but there is no way this should be taking over 2 months to fix.

• minibarr
    minibarr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't know of another company that has technical issues like this... even my ICT technicians in a state school with no money work faster than this!!

• angelgirl
    angelgirl Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

The main game has endless updates and bug fixes that happen with no disruption to the game. Please explain why BH is taken offline for such a long time when the majority of players had no issue with it at all.

• sfaxia
    sfaxia Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Bring back Bubblegum HIll or any other event at least

• jimmythekid
    Options

GREED that's all it's about, they make up fake issues so us the sheep will have to buy gold bars and buy hammers. 12 weeks now they have told us the same lies, they could care less or we would have been playing 11 weeks ago. Not another nickle from me

• sonny411j
    sonny411j Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Perhaps King should stop moderators from falsely claiming we don't have game features because the technicians have coronavirus. This is an outrageous claim.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?