Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Options

Comments

• star2291
    star2291 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi! Glad to get back landscape mode. But can we talk about Teams now? What is the purpose? Not sure if this account is tied to my actual game account, but if it is clearly I am top of pack in Teams, but have seen no benefit? Is it only to request lives? No rewards?

• LisaG1148
    LisaG1148 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

My landscape isn’t back 😩. Not sure how to make it go back. I shut it off and turned it back on. I logged out. Portrait comes back. I guess I will still not play.

• LisaG1148
    Options

So this is their explanation on their help button. Some may have to play in portrait and it’s not a fault???? It is your fault and you can FIX it. You choose not to and it does affect my enjoyment. I think everyone’s comments on this page should show them it isn’t welcomed.

• Koufetta
    Koufetta Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Please explain why only some get the horizontal view back. Mine is still not working even after I rebooted my tablet

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there!

@Koufetta , welcome to the Community! Can you please look for an update in your app store? Once the game is up to date, you most probably will be able to play in landscape mode again. 😊

@LisaG1148 , the message stated that it was a tech test by the developers, that's what the colleagues mean by saying it's not a fault. 🤗

@claire2505 , @star2291 , can you post your questions and comments about other features in the support or discussion area, please? This way we can better keep track of your worries 😉

Thanks a lot ❤️

• LisaG1148
    Options

Hi Lola_Pop,

I understand the meaning of “fault” that the developers are using. No need to explain. I just wish the game played in landscape again. I have logged off, shut off and the update was done automatically so what next? I guess I just move on to a better game because this one just hasn’t improved with the developers fixing it weekly (or so they say.). They should have left it alone.

• Koufetta
    Options

Thanks for the reply Lola_Pop. I did update my tablet but still no go. Anything else I should be doing?

• 3borisc
    3borisc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So glad the test is over and the game can again be played in both horizontal & vertical modes - Was surprised by many of the answers to queries about this option being stopped - Did you not know that you were running a test?!

• Koufetta
    Options

The game CAN'T be played in both modes for many of us still. I've actually given up on the game all together. I just check occasionally to see if anything changed since the so-called-test ended.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Koufetta and @LisaG1148 !

I'm afraid there's a small control group that is not having this possibility yet- I'm sorry! 😔

However, this is not permanent, as test groups may vary in time. I hope you can play in landscape mode soon. 🤗

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?