Help! I cannot play in landscape mode (test ended)

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• LisaG1148
    LisaG1148 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Tony terrific, the studio has been running this “test” since May 2020 and ALL feedback was given to them. It was a short test that has lasted almost 2 years. So, OBVIOUSLY, they do NOT care about their players or losing any to changing their game to portrait play. I stopped playing May 2020 for this very reason. I’m not sure why your comment showed up in my email. They must have wanted to know that I’ve moved on to other games…that I play in landscape mode!

• tonyterrific
    tonyterrific Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Sorry, I don’t post since I don’t like thumb typing, I thought I was contacting sales and marketing who is responsible for increasing no decreasing revenue. Failing to have viewership affects income

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @LisaG1148 and @tonyterrific and welcome to Soda community!

I think you may be a bit lost here. 🙂

This old thread is about a play test that ended 2 years ago and it was related to Candy Crush Soda Saga only. To this day, it's still possible to play Candy Crush Soda Saga on landscape mode.

The community is also not a place responsable of sales and marketing, just you know. 🙂

Since I'm positive you're referring to Candy Crush Saga temporary play test, I suggest you to visit Candy Crush community thread about this topic so you can keep an eye on it for more updates and leave your feedback there. This way Candy Crush Game Studio will have more chances to read it🙂

Here's the thread in Candy Crush Saga Community:

I'll be closing this thread in order to avoid confusion.

Thank you for understanding!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?