booster X

Options
MonisterX
MonisterX Posts: 2 Newbie

I switched the phone and I got everything but I'm worried about where the booster went.

Best Answers

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

However, Please checkΒ HERE.

• MonisterX
    MonisterX Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I was not disappointed because I lost a lolly but I understood the rule, HAND CLAP.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device, you will lose the complete booster for app uninstalling or crashing.

Since boosters are stored locally on device memory, we cannot guarantee that your boosters are secure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?