• Perryrc1
    Perryrc1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Where is Bubblegum King ? Love playing on the weekend

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Please go to the support area and there is a large article about: Update BGH. All information is stored there.

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

No, Spinnifix. I don't write my opinion in every thread. What for?

This is something similar to fetishism))))

If people discuss, for example, that they paid money. And they did not receive the bonuses or gold for which they paid.

I have my own opinion)). But I am not posting it to this thread because I am not paying for gold or bonuses.

I only write about what worries me in a negative sense. And I consider it my duty to write about what worries me in a positive sense, that is, to say thanks to the developers. I'm not greedy for praise either)).

And I went to ideas.

But it's hard there. Great forum. Everyone wants something.

Have a complete list of ideas? That are rejected or not yet rejected.

Full list.

You read the idea. And you see the resolution - implemented, accepted for consideration, rejected, postponed for a certain period.

Is there such a thing?

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello!

I understand you. What I meant is, if you give your opinion, it would be thought about. You may also have suggestions to improve the game. Because everything is read and it goes to the studio to put it into practice. When a lot of players complain, work is done to improve it. It's not just about money here. There are a lot of free players. That is why many free players leave because they are not heard. However, it is important to always speak your mind. Not only positive, but also negative. Hope you can understand me !! The feedback is always important no matter in which direction !!

• Spinnifix
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/277841/master-list-for-candy-crush-soda-saga-ideas#latest

Here is the list of ideas. At the top of the ideas area is KimmysBox. There are other ideas that have been rejected and so on. You can filter them there. Click on everything above and you have everything at a glance. @Elsa New List is still being made !!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

I hope that you guys don't mind me adding my 2 cents worth here. @ElenaVorona are you referring to the timed rewards? I know that many players have written in the past that they don't like the timed rewards because if they walk away and then come back the time ran out or is about to run out. Unfortunately, if this is what you are referring to, the timed rewards are on a clock and once the clock starts ticking it doesn't stop until it runs out. Some players have asked why they can't decide when they want to use it. I don't recall an answer on that but it could be something that cannot be easily done with coding. In all the games they timed boosters are all the same. If you are referring to something else, please let me know. I will try to see if I can find you an answer but I can totally understand your frustration and translating doesn't always get it across the way that you want it to.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

Elsa, I thank you for your attention to me.

But Google translator translates for me in such a way that I cannot grasp the main meaning of your message. I am so sorry...

In my first message I wrote that I was cut off half of the daily bonuses by 50%.

This angered me. This was my message.

You wrote:

"In all games, the timed boosters are all the same."

I didn't understand exactly what you meant. But, if you answer the Google translation, then - no. Boosters are different. Even on different gadgets under the same account.

I think that we are now having a conversation between the blind and the deaf. Because I don't know English. Sorry.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Elena, what language do you speak? We have a French, a Spanish and a German area. You could be better helped there!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

When you say that you were cut off half of the daily bonuses, are you talking about the time to use the bonus was cut in half? In this picture you can see boosters showing 30m. I'm not sure that this is what you are talking about.

If it's not, could you do a print screen and show us? If you need help creating a print screen you can follow the directions from here.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello @Elsa here is my 2 cents 😁

I think she meant to say that she used to get 30 minutes of unlimited lives as a bonus, but now it cut to 15 minutes. Same with boosters, from 2 hours to 1 hours.

You know the one you get at the beginning as a daily bonus.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?