Mr. Toffee's Fair : New Looks

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
  • Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,571 Level 4

I don’t have the new MTF yet, it looks good, it seems that you can actually message the other players

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,845 Soda Moderator

I got it too @siti_payung 😁 I was playing and it suddenly changed 😁. But now I don’t have blockers to chat with 🤣😂

• siti_payung

I was like that @Yosca but few days later its come back. So slowly it updating the new features . I think.

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3

I can send a message.

But already on three boards no one answers me.)))

Either the players do not have this function, or they ignore it, or they are afraid.

I dont know.

• siti_payung

@ElenaVorona I believe that they do not have this feature yet. If the game can give us a team that have the feature only, that will be fine. I don't think the inbox is active. I try to send message but not respons too.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @siti_payung @Nix66 @ipete @Marriam1 @Yosca & The (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair Group,

I first posted this at:

Players had questions or complaints about it, so decided to do a post. Then realized, hey wait a min., wrong spot, so better do this at a better place. Can't be like @ipete, posting wrong. You know he gets "Trolls" drunk. (hehe)

Ok, I have given a couple links on (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair below. Had a detailed post on (MTF), I did for a player in support sometime back. But, I didn't bookmark it, of course if you do that, then finding it, becomes a impossible task on a Community, as large as this one is.

So, I will briefly give a few points, on how to get the most out of (MTF), & getting around the players who like to sit on Quests / Tiles, & become "Blockers" in the very game they are playing. @Yosca may remember this post, I remember she said, she needed her beauty sleep, there is an answer to that also. Which I will give later.

You change the time you play it. Simple as that. So before 12 midnight, say like 11:30pm we do 2 quests, clock strikes 12 midnight, this means it is a new gaming day. King resets their gaming clocks at 12 midnight, so we get 2 more quests to do. Once we have done 4 tiles, we get our "Reward", then the board resets again, so we can do 2 more quests. So we went from 2 to a 6 quests advantage by playing at a different time. Depending on who you get in the game with you, you can do a very nice run on "Boosters" in a short period of time.

• Summary

• Change the time you play it to before 12 Midnight, say 11:30pm or so!
    • People sleep at this time, so good chance you might have the entire board for yourself!
    • "Triple Increase" in quests. From 2 to 6, perhaps more!
    • Also, other players who are playing at this time, know the game, so you are "Eliminating" those who sit on tiles, & increasing your chances of a "Long Run" on "Boosters"! Remember, every time you do 4 tiles in a row, you get the "Reward" & the board resets!
    • Use the "Sprinkleshell Levels" to do your quests, not just (MTF), all of them. Unless, you need a specific level for something. Sprinkleshell is the key to "Soda"!
    • For the girls, or the girls who are fairies, like @Yosca, who want their beauty sleep. Use your alarm clock, get up, do the quests, play as long as you like, then return to beauty sleep. You might not want to go back to sleep, if you hit a good team of players, getting you a lot of "Boosters".

• Sprinkleshell - The Most Powerful Ally In Soda - Candy Crush Soda Saga

*Also got *New Message Box (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair on 12/17/2020!

Btw, getting a message method is fine, but only if the player moves off the tile you want to do. Along with, they have to be at the game, in order to see or answer your message. Let's think this thru, you have a player sitting on a tile, you want it to do, but you are blocked. What makes you think sending a chat message is going to move them. If they were at the game, then why wouldn't they do the quest, since they are there? The odds are, they are sitting there, because they are not at the game. Make sense.

That took longer than I thought.

Trust this helps you all out.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/20/2020

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited December 2020

Hello @Origins7_Dale i'm not sure if the below post is what you're referring to that you had suggested to a player on support regarding MTF issues few days back!

And those tips u gave above with the timings are great but i'd probably choose my beauty sleep over game rewards anyday 🤣🤣 Just being a girl. 🤷‍♀️

• siti_payung

Thank you for the long but good information. few times..I do play the board alone. Hahaha but I didn't know there is a method for it. Thanks again @Origins7_Dale

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Marriam1,

No that is a recent post on a (MTF) Mr. Toffee's Fair issue, we are having. Two clues given on the post where:

• Had a detailed post on (MTF), I did for a player in support sometime back.
    • My post has @Yosca saying: I remember she said, she needed her beauty sleep.

Same thing as you.

Well, one day you might need "Boosters" or run out, or something bad happens to your "Device / Game", can use this as a back-up plan if you like.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

12/20/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?