(FIXED ) CCSS my game will not load

Options

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,142 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

🔥 Hot topics here right Now 🌶

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You can see Freddy has answered to player for similar your problem insightful on his previous reply. 👆😉

• corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner, thank you for your reply. However, I don't really understand when you say that browsers do not support Win 7 anymore, because I am just writing you a reply using a Win 7 operating system, maybe I got something wrong? Also, the other King game I play, Pet Rescue Saga, functions properly on the same laptop, same operating system and same Chrome browser, so I don't think the operating system is the problem.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@corals22 Hi Again, Yes you can still use win 7 and the browsers but win 7 is not getting updates from microsoft anymore, and been a few months. So if you do get issues it may be with certain games due to this and it will probably only get worse the longer it goes.

You can try clearing the browser cache and then restart your device to see if this gets your game up and running but this is only thing you can do with browsers, that and keep them up to date. keeping them up to date may be an issue at a certain point because win 7 is not getting up dated.

You can upgrade win 7 to win 10 for free if you search in google and its a proper Microsoft tool. I have had to do this myself as my laptop is a win 7 laptop but upgraded software to win 10.

But as said try clearing cache and restarting it might work for you.

Thank you

• corals22
    corals22 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

Thank you, Freddy_Falkner, I'll try that.

• binephil
    binephil Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Mon jeu ne se charge plus!!!!!!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone!

Welcome to our Sodalicious Community to you all who are new members and thank you all for coming to the Community and reporting this issue to us. There's no better place to seek support!

We have passed all this info to the Studio and they are looking into it. As soon as I have more details on updates I will let you know guys! 🤗

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @Kathy-7 . Right now we have some issues with loading. Can you show me a screenshot what you are seeing when you open CCSS?

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Note Don’t uninstall and reinstall the app before we can check what problem you have.

• BBJBB1977
    BBJBB1977 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi there I am struggling to load the candy crush saga game for the last couple of days is anybody else having this issue it keeps getting stuck on this page after going through its loading screens Ben

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?