🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• lelensplelensp Posts: 1,192 Level 3

Dear Mom

Who can find a virtous woman for her price is far above rubies.

That'ts you Mom you are more precious than silver and gold. YOU ARE VIRTOUS.

I love you so much.

Thank you @Diamond Lim for the notice and reminder how precious our Moms are

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• LilyEvansLilyEvans Posts: 351 Level 3

Dear mom,

You were my best friend in the time of need.You helped me do almost everything. May you be happy for the rest of your life.

Love,Lily.

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 21,309 Candy Moderator

You are the most caring and loving person I know. Thanks for bringing me into this world and being there for me every day.

I love you Mum ❤️

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.

• BubbleGumSodaBubbleGumSoda Posts: 3,005 Level 5
    edited April 28

Dear Mom

Thank you for always being there for me 🥰

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,488 Level 5

Dear Mom,

You have always been there for me, and that is why I’m now always there for you.

My Pointless Signature Area

Somewhere there is a signature so funny that reading it will cause an aneurism. This is not that signature

• carmenechevarriacarmenechevarria Posts: 746 Level 3

Dear mom, thank you for being a great mom. Thank you for being there through all the good and bad times. 👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 13,572 Friends Moderator
    edited April 28

@Yosca thank you for the beautiful idea

Dear Mom,

I am writing to you in heaven because you left us 5 years ago. 

Thank you for always being there for your children and grandchildren and for always supporting us. You were only allowed to experience your first great-grandchildren for a short time. In the meantime you have 5 great-grandchildren, 3 boys, 2 girls. We tell them a lot about you. Always on Mother's Day, we remember all mothers, whether they are still with us or have their eternal rest. 

You have educated your children to be responsible people and taught them that it is worth giving love. And you taught us that lying and deceiving is of no use, because everything is brought to light. With your love and always warm and helpful words, your children have become what they are today. And we give it to our children and grandchildren 

Rest in peace, we always remember you. 

Your Ina 

Competition and badges:

🍭 Get the LIMBO badge 🏅 — King Community

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸 (German Corner - Ends on August 6, 2021)

🧹 New competition 🗾 (German Corner)

I play the following games: CCS (Level 9.845), CCSS (Level 7.045), CCJS (Level 4.845), FHS (Level 3.760), PSS (Level 3.275), BBS (Level 2.240), CCFS (Level 1.880), BW3 (Level 615), PPS (Level 600)

• SammyjoSammyjo Posts: 211 Level 3

Dear Mom, I want to thank you so very much for always being there for me, and always living your life as an example for me to follow. You never asked me to do anything, that you and Dad weren't already doing!

It seemed like I was born with an inner sense of always needing to be perfect. However, you always made sure that I knew that being perfect wasn't necessary, and that I should always be myself, no matter what.

I feel very blessed and thankful to have you in my life!

• christine88christine88 Posts: 685 Level 4

Dear Mom,

Thank you for everything you do and guiding me along the way with all the mistake I made. I will never stop loving you.

Christine

• istuffistuff Posts: 391 Level 3

I have a Guardian Angel in Heaven. I call Her Mom. Thank you for making me a strong. Thank you for making me caring. Thank you for showing and teaching me that life is worth living to the best of my ability. You were my rock and I miss you so much.

Love Always

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 8,342 Ambassador

Just thanks mom

Help us improve the community

HERE

______

International Corner

ES 🇪🇸. DE 🇩🇪. FR 🇫🇷

Please don't forget your reactions. You all have a reaction from me

🖤💜♥️💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤  

• GreymaneGreymane Posts: 3,848 Level 5
    edited April 28

Dear mom,

I know our family is unconventional and there are way too many males and we have broken alot of things over the years we didnt apologise for😁 and there are other things that were also broken but cant be replaced💔but we hope everyday you know that we love you very much and appreciate your presence in our lives.❤❤

👻You doing great, dont stress, keep hydrated!👻

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 8,481 Sweet Legend

My beloved mother .. you still help me even when I am old .. I got sick and stood by my side helping me while I am in the hospital for a whole year..and all of my childhood time... raised me and tired doing this .. you have my love and appreciation ..

and I hope that God will heal me and give me health and that I work again .. so as not to tire you with me any more .. I wish I could give the whole world as a present .. Thank you that you play some Candy Crush games and beat me in the BW3S game. This competition between us makes me laugh and happy.

𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮 💕
  • Calamity_CoyoteCalamity_Coyote Posts: 28 Level 2

Dear mom,

Thank you for always being there for all of us when we needed you the most. And sorry we all grew taller than you. :)

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 10,448 Ambassador

Dear mom,

Although we don’t say it often enough, I love you very much. You gave me and my sisters a wonderful childhood and raised us right and we were able to teach our kids, your grandchildren, to be wonderful people just like you 🥰

Happy Mother’s Day

Love Nat. 🌹💞

“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life : it goes on 
         Rare diseases awareness month Learn about  people’s story, you’re not alone 

🤸🏽‍♂️🥇🥈🥉 Jeux Olympiques 🤸🏻🥇🥈🥉

VENEZ ME FAIRE RIRE 😜 
    🤣🤣 mèmes drôles 🙀😹

International Corner 
    🇫🇷 FR     🇪🇸 ES     🇩🇪 DE 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.