🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• bekicrusherbekicrusher Posts: 1,009 Level 5

Dear Mom,

thank you for being my rock and helping me through the difficult times. I am at peace knowing I can ask you anything even though we might not always see eye to eye. I know I am a better person because you taught me right from wrong and I hope I can be half the mother you were.

Happy mother's day with love!

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo. 💦

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• nguyenanhduy1591999nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 1,690 Level 5

I love my MUM very much 💝

My Mum is best.

Love.

My Son.

Nguyen Anh Duy 15/9😎😎😎

I like playing CCS, CCFS, CCSS, CCJS, BWS3, ...

I like people here because they're friendly and kind. I'm so happy.

By:

Nguyen Anh Duy

A new secret:❓️Don't read🤨

Hey! Don't forget to react the previous comment. HA HA😜

Next:

Nothing😘

• SabrinaMSabrinaM Posts: 621 Level 4

💕🌺💕🌺💕🌺 Dear Mum 💕🌺💕🌺💕 I want to remember what you were like, to think you are still alive and as then you listen to me and smile to me.

I love you❤❤❤

• Soda_BottleSoda_Bottle Posts: 8 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Thank you for holding my hand through my childhood life and your love. Thank you for teaching me everything I know now. Have a beautiful Mother's Day.

• Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 26,944 Crushing Legend

Dear Mum,

You learned us what family means. You put everything on the back burner for us, never thought of yourself, always only of us. Foregoing a lot.

We never forget you

We love you.

The last completed Levels             

Candy Crush Saga , Level 9890
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4560
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 7435
         Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Level 208

Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 45
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25 
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19 
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 162

• candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,478 Level 5

Dear Mom,

I would like to thank you for everything you gave me. You have made me happy all my life. I will never forget everything we do together with our family. You will always be in my heart for life.

👩💖🌈

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

📝📚 A list of all stories I have written so far 📚📝

Signature requests here!
    Get your CCS wallpaper here! Made by me!
    BW3 wallpaper here!

👉 New bee? Check out this story! 👈
    ⭐️ Check out all my fun discussions here! ⭐️

🍭 Candy Crush addict & anime lover 🍭

Highest RC Win Streak: 15
    Highest Candy Necklace Win Streak: 35

Let's help stop COVID-19 once and for all! Get vaccinated, folks!
    😎💉☀️
  • MollySMollyS Posts: 599 Level 4

Thank you @Yosca for this sweet thread

To my dear mom, thank you for all you have done for me and our family for so many years. You are the best!! Love you 😘

• rebelchildrebelchild Posts: 6,525 Level 5

Dear Mom,

I appreciate all the things you did. All the self sacrifices you made for us.

I am sorry for all the trouble I caused. Like the time I pushed my little sister in a stroller down the steep driveway and almost into a busy highway. Good thing she crashed. And for getting suspended from school for smoking. And the wild keg parties we'd have when you went away for a weekend. For getting caught multiple times sneaking out at night. For making little sister eat poison berries. For running her over on my bike. It really is a wonder she lived to adulthood. But if I went back in time I wouldn't change a thing, well except for being grounded most of my life from about 10 years till 18 years

🌪 I WONT BACK DOWN

HEY, I WILL STAND MY GROUND

AND I WONT BACK DOWN🌪

Please remember to react to other people's posts.

• Kezabelle3Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,255 Level 4

Dear mom,

Thank you for everything you do and just being you!

I really don't know what I would do without you, you have been there for me fo my ups and downs!

I love you so much, your are the best!

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 67,467 Crushing Legend

Dear Mom

Thank you for Loving me unconditionally and steering me on the right path, Without you i would not be the person i am today. Love you always

xxx

• ipeteipete Posts: 3,009 Level 5

Thank you Mom for EVERYTHING you done for me ❤️

Haha there is nothing to see here 🤣🤣🤣

• fabkefabke Posts: 1,944 Level 4
    edited April 28

@Yosca we have 2 Mother's Days in my country, 1 in May and 1 in August, it depends which part you live in.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

I love my mum very much, but my sister of 69j is a little bit more my mum, because she had to take a lot of tasks over. My oldest sister had to take me with her even if she had a serious relation ship to babysit. She took me to the circus, cinema, the sea, swimming because her daughter is 1 and 3 years younger. Thanks sister for always listen to me and give me good advice, hug me and always be nice

So mum and my oldest sister I love you. Mum you're such a special Leipzig woman. I miss that you don't talk so much, hug me and are so hard

Welcome to the King Community

• tininha1975tininha1975 Posts: 1,177 Level 4

Dear mom, thank you for everything you did and do for me. Love you so much. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 1,685 Level 5

Thank you, Mom, for your unconditional love. I miss you every day, but I know that you are dancing the waltz and polka with Dad in God's heavenly ballroom.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.