๐ŸŽจFirst ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!
๐Ÿ”ฅ Sodaliciously Hot Right Now!๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’Œ Dear Mom ๐Ÿ’Œ- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• lhalhalhalha Posts: 1,497 Level 5

Dear Mom

Thanks for taking care of me, you are always my hero

Love Uโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• lilacj112lilacj112 Posts: 5 Level 2

Dear Mom,

Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you! โค๏ธ

• Sayo04Sayo04 Posts: 40 Level 2

Dear Mum

Thank you for always being there and loving me at my worst. You are the best mum in the world.

Love you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• SBHSBH Posts: 63,582 Level 5

Thanks for tags Me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ’Œ Dear Mom ๐Ÿ’Œ

โ€œRight from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.โ€ย  ๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜โค๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ POLISH POWER ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ

• malikaleenamalikaleena Posts: 481 Level 3

Dear mother, thanks for everything you have done for me

I have no words to thank you mom

• TheBossy21TheBossy21 Posts: 3 Newbie

Dear Mother:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ๐Ÿฅฐ

No one else in this world compares to you :) Hearing your voice every day is a reminder of how blessed my life truly is because of you. I love me some you! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• lelensplelensp Posts: 1,378 Level 3

Dear Mom

If I know what LOVE is

IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU

I love you

• Shamalama55Shamalama55 Posts: 1 Newbie

Dear mom, I miss you & dad & sissy. I wish you all wouldn't have left me so soon. I think of you all all the time. Take care of my son also. You are truly a very missed Indian warrior. Love you all. Shamalama55

• lelensplelensp Posts: 1,378 Level 3

Dear Mom

Youre so special to me

• jellyjeanjellyjean Posts: 374 Level 3

Dear Mom, Thank you for giving me life. Thanks for staying with Dad, for he taught me to be who I am. I love you because I should.

• valleygirl1234valleygirl1234 Posts: 5 Level 2

Dear mom, thank you for being there for me. Love u to the moon and back ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Maria86Maria86 Posts: 5 Level 2

Dear mom, I miss you deeply ๐Ÿ˜ข when covid over an they lift the travel ban finally we will beable to see each other. It's been nearly two years since i was able to hug you and it kills me inside. Xox

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.